KGC-0000 "Zombie Crab" (2x LPL, 2x AC5, 4x SSRM2, STD310)

Thread in 'KGC-0000' started by Dekontoroga, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Dekontoroga

Dekontoroga Junior Member

This Build can take lots of Damage while remaining high Firepower. First i wanted just a Farmbuild for the 0000 Crab because i didnt like the Hardpoint Choices on this Chassis. Turned out to be quite a funny Build and now this Crab is my Favourite. Also it runs really cool even on hot Maps like Tourmaline Desert or Terra Therma. If the Arms or even one whole Side comes down you have enough Weapons left to finish the Job because almost all, except 2 Energy, Hardpoints are used here. If you hate Missle you also can drop one Ton of AC/5 Ammo and some Armor (or drop the Engine a little bit, but i wouldnt do that) to build an AMS on it if that is necessary.

Here is the first Match with this Mech, altough i must say the 2nd one was 1k+ but the Game crashed just as i wanted to make a Screen of it :cry:

[​IMG]

Let me know what you think about this King Crab Build! I am open for ideas!

2. Frater Interitum

Frater Interitum Active Member

This is my idea for that mech...
    By the way, his name is "Kyūshi" (the quick death)
    better pointdamage, better overall range, cooler than yours and .... quicker... lol
    ähm.... more alpha by doubletabbing uac....

cool down module for the uac
    range module for the lplsl
    range module for the mls

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  3. enileph

enileph Star Lord

You NEED BAP if you were to use Streaks effectively.
    You can go 3x LL without invoking ghostheat.

Personally I don't think streaks work well on crabs, better go for SRM4 instead to do some up close damage.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast