KGC-0000 "Fujitsu" (2x LLas, 2x MLas, 2x AC5, STD320)

Thread in 'KGC-0000' started by Kali gemini, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Kali gemini

Kali gemini New Member

(dont know how to upload screenshots so no pictures :sorry:)

anyways the only problem i have is trying to manage the heat of the large lasers, honestly the only reason it overheats is from firing the LLs to often. I don't what to remove them for 2 med L even though it would gain dps it would lose that range, and i feel that isn't a good trade. Suggestions are always welcome, unless you fuckits what to tell me to put an xL in an assault mech I'll bitch slap you so hard you will fly off to the stupid planet far away from me....hopefully..

*thought is was funny* the spell check suggest to me to change fuckits to Fujitsu lol

Fujitsu
    Personal computer equipment company
    Fujitsu Ltd. is a Japanese multinational information technology equipment and services company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It is the world's third-largest IT services provider measured by revenues.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
  2. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to mechspecs! I have fixed your thread, but please see the FAQ on how to post smurfy code, and how to properly title your threads. Please follow these next time, as I will delete the next issue. But you are new, so you get a newbie pass.
    https://www.mechspecs.com/faq/

Now, about your build. WHY DO YOU HAVE FERRO??? go for endo, it gives you more weight saving per slots. You are also not using the missile hardpoints on this mech, which I think you would benefit from having some SRM4's.

This is how I would run it...

3. Falconium

Falconium Administrator Staff Member

Hi, Kali Gemini, and welcome to Mechspecs. :)

Vergere is right about Endo-compared-to-Ferro. It's never a good idea to take Ferro before Endo, as it simply gives less tonnage while taking up the same slots. I realize you probably have it that way because the 'Mech came stock with Ferro, but as soon as you have enough C-Bills saved to change it, I do recommend making the swap. It's worth it. ;)

Also:
    If you want to upload screenshots, simply go this this site: http://imgur.com/ Click on the "upload images" button on the top, wait for the pop-up, hit "browse your computer" and then find and select the screenshot from its location on your Computer. If you want, you can upload several at once, by just hitting the "browse your computer" button over and over, selecting a different screenshot each time; once you have all the ones you want selected, hit the "Start Upload" button, and it will upload the images. Once the upload is done, it will take you to a viewing screen where you can copy links to your image(s), which are found on the right-hand side of the page; just paste the correct link here on Mechspecs (don't forget to take the one, which is the second from the bottom in the list) and then you're done. :)

BTW, nice build. Though with changing out the Ferro for Endo to get more spare tonnage, this is how I would run it:

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast