1. Thanks for all your efforts with rating recently! You have helped a lot with making this site more user-friendly! There are still many builds that have not received a single rating though, so if you see a build with no stars, you know what to do ;)!
    -- the MechSpecs team.
  2. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

Budget KGC-000 "Cheap Shots" (1xMRM40, 2xLBX10, 4xLMG, Ferro, STD300)

Discussion in 'KGC-000' started by krevLL, Feb 12, 2018.

1. krevLL

krevLL Benefactor

It's almost a budget build since I've been too cheap to swap the engine to an LE or change the Ferro to Endo, but MRMs aren't overly inexpensive. Despite the fact that there's room for improvement, mainly in a larger LE for speed, this is a really fun build. Use the LBXs and MRMs to open them up, and then just add the LMGs to the mix.

Added bonus, it runs cool enough to be able to constantly brawl even on hot maps.

On paper it lacks ammo, but the way I play this I usually don't live long enough to expend it all, anyway.

2. Dagonus

Dagonus Benefactor

A bit more expensive and less budgetty but you can get quite the engine in there if you fiddle a few things around. I may need to get a 000 to try your weapon choices.

krevLL likes this.
  3. krevLL

krevLL Benefactor

Not quite the KMDD machine other builds are, but damn if this doesn't crit things out like a fat, super heavy Piranha.

Falconium likes this.