KFX-S "The Dakka Fox " (1xcUAC2, 2xcMPL, cECM, 2xJJ)

Thread in 'Kit Fox Omni Builds' started by JumpyJenner, Sep 14, 2014.

1. JumpyJenner

JumpyJenner New Member

Ok so this is my Kit Fox S loadout and i have been doing very well in it the UAC2 allows for some fairly high DPS. The 300 rounds of UAC2 ammo should get you through the round without running out but if you do that is why there are 2 MPL for backup. I have never overheated in this mech even on Terra Therma. Feel free to switch out the MPLs for ERML to max out armor but i am almost at max armor but that would cause a drop in DPS but allow you to put in an extra ton and a half of ammo if you find yourself running out.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  2. Michael

Michael Grand Poobah

Please edit the title to follow the naming conventions laid out in the GUIDES section.

3. Auriga

Auriga MechSpecs Addict

Welcome :)

Plz, read THIS THREAD about the proper way to title ur builds, so we can use the search tool correctly.

About your build, i use the same amount of armour, but i distribute it this way:

4. enileph

enileph Star Lord

Welcome to mechspecs!

Your build should be named:

KFX-S "The Dakka Fox " (1x cAUC2, 2x cMPL, cECM, 2x JJ)

**BTW you should post this in the "builds" section.**
    Please change it.
    Thanks!

As for your build, personally I don't think cAC2 is worth it, especially cUAC2 since you won't be clicking that fast w/o macro. (yes it is smaller though you won't be able to benefit from that either given all those extra space)
    You can afford ripping out some DHS and upgrade to cUAC5 instead.

I know you love DHS so I keep them, instead rip out a JJ, which would give your legs less penalty quirk also.
    I would strongly suggest you rip out the DHS as I have said, and add a 3rd cERML or some ammo.

5. bart2o

bart2o Well-Known Member

]

And this is my Dakka Fox!

Leucippus_K likes this.
  6. Leucippus_K

Leucippus_K New Member

Great build, I find that mechs back up instead of chasing me with the c uac 5 and 3 c er meds.

7. grendeldog

grendeldog New Member

Wow, I had been playing with exactly this weapon load out in Smurfy whilst trying to decide whether or not to buy KFXes! I figured it'd be a fun idea in theory but a terrible idea in practice. This thread makes me reconsider for sure.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast