KDK-3 "Ghost Bear" (2xcUAC10, 2xcUAC5, 4xcSPL, TC1, cXL375)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'KDK-3' started by Remover of Obstacles, Jul 20, 2016.

1. This is quickly becoming my favorite build. Good dakka dps and nice short range damage with the 4x SPLs.

As of the patch on July 19, 2016, four cUAC10s now have more ghost heat than two cUAC20s.
    This build allows alpha shots of the ballistics unlike the quad UAC10 build that now needs to alternate two groups of two.

I would put the UAC10s in the higher mounts to better match the ballistic trajectory.

You can run UAC10 cooldown and range modules to match up better with UAC5s or go with both cooldown modules for increased dps.

If you like more range, trade the SPL for ERML.

If you are really confident in your team covering you and you can spend your time at range, you can trade the lasers for more ammo. This is more commonly done for CW/Faction Play matches you are defending and may last through a couple waves of mechs. Most cases you will want both cooldown modules.

Who doesn't need almost 2,500 damage worth of ballistic ammo?

Edit: ammo amounts updated.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  2. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

I'd rather go with those hyper-efficient cERSL and use the free weight for an engine upgrade (shave & reassign some armor):

3. Test Runs

All Dakka Build - Suppression Fire Test
    Accuracy be damned. Just keep their heads down.
    [​IMG]
    See plenty of ammo. Mix seems about right.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Barnacle Ed

Barnacle Ed New Member

5/5,
    Been playing with this build, and I know it's been months since the last post, but I wanted to share this:

[​IMG]

I wanted to screenshot the team stats screen with this, but the lobby closed before I could =/

Extremely fun, I feel like I'm on the giving end of a 100 ton gatling gun

Edit: I'm using the 375 engine and the er-sml lasers, I maxed the armor out so I'm left with no slots and .5 tons free. I can't afford another xl engine atm, plus max armor has helped more than once on legs.

5. Rosinante

Rosinante Junior Member

rly nice build i use this version of it with 2 ERMLAS and TC3

KDK-3

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast