1. Important News!

MechSpecs is changing owners. Please follow this link for all the details. It also includes a crowdfund, all donations are appreciated!
    Thanks for your attention -- the MechSpecs team.
  2. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

JVN-11B "Ninja" (4xSRM4, ECM, SA, XL225) + Alt

Discussion in 'JVN-11B' started by CarloArmato, Aug 9, 2017.

1. CarloArmato

CarloArmato MechSpecs Addict

Quite slow unless you skill into speed tweak, good alpha strike for a stealthy 30 ton, quite bad spread at range. You play this little mech like any skirmisher: flank while stealthed, preferably get close enough to apply vaseline pinpoint damage, shoot in the back until someone turn around to return fire, roll out and repeat. The main things this build lacks are speed, ammo count and jump jets, but it is quite fun and you could achieve great scores.

Reccomended skill tree: max any missiles node, especially ammo (don't drop without ammo nodes), max speed tweak and ECM nodes. Due to lack of ammo, I would also max air strike / artillery strikes, as well as cooldshots for those tight situations were you have to keep stealth on or you have to engage despite being hot.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ALT: swap a single SRM4 for a single SRM2 and a ton of ammo.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018 at 3:19 PM
    Lazy8244 likes this.
  2. Lazy8244

Lazy8244 New Member

I loved this concept, but I felt slow. Minor Changes, Been very happy with the performance.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2017
    WrathfulMonk likes this.
  3. CarloArmato

CarloArmato MechSpecs Addict

UPDATED: with the "recent" buff to base ammo count, this build has become even more viable. Updated with my recent experience and added an Alt with 3xSRM4, 1xSRM2 and +1 ton ammo