JR7-IIC "Speedy Zombalis" (2xcSRM6, STD275)

Thread in 'JR7-IIC' started by Tibb, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Tibb

Tibb New Member

I noticed someone did a hitbox breakdown a while back and saw that, of all the clan mechs, the jenner IIC was the only one with decent side torsos that had a changeable engine. ( http://i.imgur.com/EKlvJqm.jpg )

So, WHY NOT? The jenner is hampered by its massive side torso size, so, use it to your advantage!

Break hit detection over your knee while you zombie at 136 kph, with ~41 shots of 2xc-srm 6, twisting like mad. ~1000 damage potential

Complete with fake armor to confuse your enemies as you emerge from the mists.

Only major weakness is probably that jut above the center of mass where you can clip the center torso from by missing the side torsos, so it might be advantageous to try and stay at a slightly higher elevation than the people shooting at you whenever possible.

Also made faster, less ammo version with jumpjets. ~25 shots, ~600 damage potential

And finally, the "Fast as she'll go, Captain! (tm)" edition with 2x SRM 4. Probably want to use the cooldown modules with this one to make it worth it. ~37 shots, ~600 damage potential but you can shoot it faster with tighter spread. You spend slightly less time firing and more time twisting, I guess?

A 12 man premade full of these would either be horrifying or hilarious. I'm not quite sure which.

ALSO: ...LRMbie? For the luls I guess. Not sure what benefit being a zombie would give you as a lrm boat besides being able to run around capping points and being additional targets to distract the enemy with. Maybe you can bump them to death? ~27 shots, ~540 damage potential. LRM 10 don't spread enough for artemis to be really worth the tonnage and slots.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  2. Cpt Chattahah

Cpt Chattahah Min-Max Maniac

3. Tibb

Tibb New Member

I tried this build out a bit and it kinda works. Depends on how laggy pgi's servers are at the time and how good people are at leading targets. It doesn't really have enough armor to be a good zombie build but it definitely catches people off guard.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast