1. Dear MechSpecs visitors!

To help pay for the hosting, an extra ad slot using Google AdSense's new 'AutoAd' system is being tested. This is only enabled for our (many) guest visitors, so register an account and the site will be back to how it was. Let us know if these ads get too invasive, as user experience is of course top priority!
    --- Regards, the MechSpecs team!

Solaris JM6-DD "Jiaming" (2xUAC10 4xHMG LE250)

Thread in 'JM6-DD' started by Excalibaard, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Ran into this guy several times in Solaris. Proved to be a real pain in the ass for my pure brawling Zeus. Named after the pilot!

He actually started off with an XL 4xUAC5 build, but built this and I couldn't fight it!

Against Banshee/Zeus: Wear down from range, trying to stay far as long as possible. When they close, use the HMGs.
    Against 6xAC2 jagers: Poke, your alpha is better but they own you in DPS.
    Against smaller mechs: Wear down from range as much as you can. They'll outrun you generally so keep true to your aim and you should out-damage them.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  2. Dagonus

Dagonus Star Lord

I was running this with regular MGs. Success was spotty. I'll try switching to HMGs. Those are usually within range anyway.

3. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

LMG variation for QP that I'm using now that my JM6-DD is no longer top of a division.