1. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

OPEN Inquiry into mech build review process

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Bugs and Feedback' started by Scott Campbell, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Scott Campbell

Scott Campbell New Member

My HLF-1 build has disappeared from the Hellfire section, and I have received no feedback on why. With whom do I discuss this issue? I reviewed the FAQ and thought I hit all the required items...

2. Excalibaard

Excalibaard * 00101010 * Staff Member

Hi Scott,

I'm sorry you had this experience.
    I can't find any logs of your HLF-1 thread, so I assume it got swept up in a reset to a recent backup. We're currently looking into the process of getting a new host because we had more problems with it this year in the past.
    Unfortunately, because I can't find a log of your thread, I cannot restore it for you, but if you still have the build you can make a new post for it!

I hope this answers your issue!

Cheers,
    Excalibaard

Dagonus likes this.
  3. Shock

Shock Benefactor

I'd like to add that the moderators here won't just delete a post because it doesn't fit the template. Especially for a first time poster, they'll fix it up and let you know what was missing.

Dagonus, Aylek and Excalibaard like this.
  4. Scott Campbell

Scott Campbell New Member

And that is exactly the answer I was hoping for. *some* forums are quite brutal when it comes to new users and the learning curve. I will rework the build (although I found a way to get an XL in the mech, changes it quite a bit) and hopefully I get it done before someone else posts a similar build :p Thanks folks!

Excalibaard and Dagonus like this.