Invasion INC-4 "Mini Battlemaster" (6xcERML, cXL235) + alt (TC1, cXL255)

Thread in 'INC-4' started by CarloArmato, Mar 30, 2019.

1. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

EDIT: it was painful to skill it, but once fully skilled it is really a very powerful mech. I've changed name to "Mini Battlemaster" because yes, it is THAT powerful

I'm really amazed nobody thought of this build... Pretty straightforward: very high hardpoints (like a battlemaster), decently fast, good heat dissipation, good range, huge alpha for being a nimble 30 tonner.

Skills are very similar to any other vomit laser build: max heatgen, max coolrun, max range.

Max heat gen, max range, max laser duration, max coolrun, skill most armor and radar deprivation, skill a bit of acceleration / deceleration and fits 2 consumables
    [​IMG]
    Like v1, but sacrifices mobility and the 2nd consumable for a maxed seismic sensor
    [​IMG]

Like v1, but trades survivability for mobility and an additional consumable
    [​IMG]

ALT (2nd iteration): swap a DHS for a TC1. Optimal range and maximum range will benefit and you will be cool most of the times. If you ever find yourselves in a brawl or in the need to fire early, you are screwed.

ALT (1st version): drop to XL255 version, if you like to be faster

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    renzor51 likes this.
  2. CarloArmato

UPDATE: changed main build to XL235 version (more cooling is better due to the support role of this mech, you can't brawl anything and you need all the help you can get if anyone wants to push your position), added recommended skill trees.

3. CarloArmato

UPDATE: swapped TC1 for another DHS. The additional range provided by TC1 is good, but sometimes you really need that additional DHS to keep on spamming those laser to farm free trades. In the end its your choice, but in the end I found out TC1 bonus isn't enoguh compared to additional cooling