INC-2 "Monster Inc" (3xHML, 5xHMG, cAP, 270XL)

Thread in 'INC-2' started by Khairo, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Khairo

Khairo New Member

I'm normally an awful light pilot but this build has been a monster for me.

I skilled it up as a scout with multiple arty strikes, extra sensor strength skills (to partner with cAP), UAV and kinetic burst and anchor turn. I went with the HMG to use the +30% RoF bonus - and the HML to poke at range and to open backs up as you approach. With left-side armour skills it really is quite tanky for it's tonnage, and I find at 145km it runs much smoother than piloting a Flea which makes me motion sick. It's also really effective at hunting down other lights which are harassing your assaults.

I shaved the left arm and head to fit all the components. Thus far, I haven't run out of HMG ammo, though been pretty close.

[smurfy]a1f1bc30d300fd646ba0c83c3bce2610000000000e8060070a7dfb08f0703[/smurfy]

(having so much trouble posting the smurfy fits - even after reading the FAQs if someone could help. Thanks)

2. Shock

Shock Patron of the Underdog Staff Member

For Smurfy, all you need is to paste the plain link and the forum software will translate it automatically.

3. I am not sure that is working correctly currently.

4. Shock

Shock Patron of the Underdog Staff Member

Hmmm

I agree it's broken. I don't know if it's related to Smurfy being abandoned or something else.

I do recommend using MechDB instead as that's actually receiving updates

5. I think MechDB has the same problem when the address is put in a post directly.
    The following error occurred:
    A server error occurred. Please try again later.