Ilya Muromets "John Deere" (3x LBX10, 3x MLas, XL255)
5/5,

2 ratings

Thread in 'Ilya Muromets' started by enileph, Sep 9, 2013.

1. enileph

enileph Star Lord

Lots of up close and personal rapid fire with those chained shotguns, backed by some MLas.

Obviously you can do the same with 3x AC10, but it wouldn't be as fun, wouldn't it?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
  2. Fightgar

Fightgar New Member

I haven't tried it yet but looks good :)

3. Michael

Michael Grand Poobah

I tried this mech after Horned Owl suggested it to me one night and I just couldn't get it to work. I mean I KNOW it can be great, I've seen it be great, but my playstyle just didn't allow for the followup punch. I tend to be more in the vanguard than the 2nd line follow up knock down punch.

4/5 Stars. Only because I know it can be great but just isn't great for me.

4. Fightgar

Fightgar New Member

I love this mech its fun it can take a beating. I have done the 3 UAC5 build love that one, right now I'm playing with the AC5 3 ML that's working good too. soon I'll have to try this one out when I get the cash.

5. enileph

enileph Star Lord

3x AC5 is probably the way to go if they nerf UAC5 too much.

6. rjbass3

rjbass3 Well-Known Member

This has to be my favorite build of this mech thus far. I am not a very good gamer but love gaming and I just had my best round ever using this mech. Thanks.

[​IMG]

7. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

You don't have to be a good gamer to get 6 kills, you just have to juggle.

8. enileph

enileph Star Lord

That, and this build is good at killstealing. You see anything that is stripped of armor, and you fire. You are going to crit something usually, and then kaboom!

Stay alive for the early few minutes, and when everyone is wounded, you can just go harvest, one mech at a time. I wish you get those sound effects of "ultra kill!, monster kill!" whan you walk through a group of damaged brawler mech firing those shotguns.

9. Solahma

Solahma Star Lord

That was fun, SOOO many component destruction! Forgot to take a screen shot of the second part...

[​IMG]

10. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

have you tried this already? 105 Shots! = 35 Alphas!! = up to 1050 Damage :rofl:

or even more! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

or simply:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
  11. enileph

enileph Star Lord

Yes. The reason I opt for the MLas instead for the longer combat range. I know LBX10 technically have a long range, but at that point the spread is too wide to do anyr real damage.
    I switch between my build and the 2x MLas version quite often actually.

12. Cpt Chattahah

Cpt Chattahah Min-Max Maniac

I think the is the perfect Crit build. 105 rounds, still has 2x MLas for backup, solid armor. I dig.

The initial John Deere build is a bitchin' ride, but, I love to see the ammo to do over a thousand Autocannon shakin' damage! :D

13. rjbass3

rjbass3 Well-Known Member

Ya I eventually went with just two MLas as well to get more ammo. I haven't tried anything with this mech other than swapping a MLas for an ammo since I first discovered this post. I wish I could rate it again.

14. VanBurenPhilips

VanBurenPhilips Active Member

5/5,
    I use this with 2ml and 7t ammo. I absolutely love it!

I was underwhelmed by 3x uac on the IM, which is odd for me, that sort of thing is right up my street. But I switched to this & haven't looked back, it's tremendous fun and I find it way more effective.

15. Alloh_BR

Alloh_BR Active Member

5/5,
    Gotta love 3x LB10x, even more with quirks for cooldown!

16. klozz

klozz New Member

this fitting still kicks ass

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast