1. Dear MechSpecs visitors!

To help pay for the hosting, an extra ad slot using Google AdSense's new 'AutoAd' system is being tested. This is only enabled for our (many) guest visitors, so register an account and the site will be back to how it was. Let us know if these ads get too invasive, as user experience is of course top priority!
    --- Regards, the MechSpecs team!

Casual HMN-PRIME ''Tartarus' Gavel'' (3x C-LB2X, 3x C-HML)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'Huntsman Omni Builds' started by MachineGod, Jun 11, 2018.

1. MachineGod

MachineGod Active Member

Sort of a hunter-killer type mech. HMLs for when you can melt armor in-range, the mobility of the mech then allows you to get positions to blow out structure points using the LB2Xs. Great for positioning for killing cored/open mechs.

Suggest putting LB2X on weapon group 1 with chain fire, right HMLs on weapon group 2, and left ML on weapon group 3.

Nekromanteia likes this.
  2. MachineGod

MachineGod Active Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I died but yknow

3. lord_auriel

lord_auriel Benefactor

5/5,
    This is awesome. TBH the first build hat really works for me. First game - 660 dmg, 4 kills. I'm going to stick with this for my Pakhet. Made me 500k+. Very good first impression.

PS (5 matches later): MAN THIS IS FUN, I was about to put the Hunstman into storage permanently because I was so frustrated with it. But this build is pure sweetness.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018