Spoiler High Value Mission Rewards

Thread in 'MechWarrior 5' started by Aramuside, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

The High Value missions generally have great rewards and you really should try to do them whenever possible. They don't seem to disappear unlike hero mechs etc and remain clearly visible o the map after you've discovered them. They're also custom made so give variety from the auto generated missions. The only downside is the mission is rarely in the same location as the mission giver though sometimes you'll get one there and one in another warzone. The loot format is generally a good amount of c-bills, about treble the normal reputation and "extra rewards which vary hugely". The rewards are received afterwards and also stack with the mission rewards itself. I've seen perfect quality mechs related to that faction, very high potential pilots, star league weapons and high quality weapons.

Going to record them as I find them but I've already done a lot so if anyone finds ones I've missed add details please. Include locations and rewards please.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  2. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Teng in the Liao/Davion Border warzone:

Liao version: 240,797 c-bills, 1,044 reputation, Enforcer ENF-4R, Large Laser, Machine Gun

Davion version: 240,797 c-bills, 1,044 reputation, 2 x LB 10-X Autocannon + 6 tons ammo, 2 x Ultra Autocannon/5 + 6 tons ammo. Mission takes place on Corella and is a warzone mission, 230 ton limit.

IMO: Not even a contest unless you're desperate for c-bills as the autocannons are incredibly rare (I've not seen any of them to date outside this mission or hero mechs).

Edit: Also opens up a second HV warzone contract on Bacum (difficulty 60).

3. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Barstow in Shipping Route warzone:

A Cunning Decoy (Avalon Shipping): 1.25m c-bills, 450 rep, 2 x tier 3 LRM 5, 2 x tier 3 MG, 10 x SHS. Mission takes place on Listowel . Tier 6 (difficulty 36).

Opens up a warzone on Barstow (difficulty 36).

4. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Bora in Duchy of Tsitsang warzone:

Uprising Quelled (House Liao): 312,554 c-bills, 658 rep, 2 x tier 3 LRM 15, 10 x Single Heat Sinks. Two missions in a row that take place on Bora then Ovan. Tier 7 (difficulty 41 destruction then 45 assassination).

Unless you get good salvage seems a waste of time unless you want the LRM's or happen to be in this area. Doesn't seem to be a downside rep wise but you're slaughtering a towns population to suppress a protest then a rebellion because of your slaughter!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  5. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

New Westin in Sian Commonality warzone:

The Cerberus Hounds (House Liao): 340,554 c-bills, 1,044 rep, 5 x tier 3 small lasers, 1 x tier 3 large lasers. First mission is a difficulty 38 defence contract on the same planet with a 230 ton limit. Second mission is a warzone on Grand Base, also with a 230 ton limit.

6. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Egress in Backwater Region warzone:

Errant Signal (House Liao): 350,000 c-bills, 1,044 rep, tier 8, 5 unknown items. First mission on planet is a difficulty 60 raid. Part 2 is on Repulse a difficulty 60 warzone with a 270 tons limit.

The mystery items: a tier 0 Gauss with 5 tons of ammo, a tier 0 LB 10-X Autocannon with 4 tons of ammo, 5 double heat sinks.

Makes it a rather must do High Value Mission but the tier 0 looks bugged as these are the NAIS versions!

7. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Lopez in Duchy of Andurien warzone:

No Pilot Left behind (House Liao): 440,797 c-bills, 1,044 reputation, 1 unknown item. Mission 1 is on Lopez, Tier 8 area, difficult 60 raid. Second mission is on Ryerson, difficult 60 warzone, 270 max tons.

Unknown reward is a Liao pilot with potential 42 skills: 8 all weapons, 6 armour/heat/avoidance.

A great reward but don't overstay your welcome on that warzone as it will spam assaults at you and your max tonnage is 270.

8. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Watermael in Vacant Worlds warzone:

Chasing ghosts (House Marik): 20,905 c-bills (not a typo you're doing this to help a father make his last attempt to find his son ergo the low pay and high rep!), 1,467 reputation, 5 unknown items. Main mission is on Gouderak, Tier 9, difficulty but a second spawns on Watermael first which is a difficulty 67 raid (you'll meet 60-65t heavies mostly including elites which dropped quite a few tier 4 and 3 weapons for me). To get the higher salvage levels you need reputation with Marik. Main mission is a difficulty 67 demolition with max 315 tons. Was very easy but as I hit my dropship a skull emblazoned dropship came down behind it so I might have missed part.... ooops. A dropship gets mentioned in the end screen so it might be intentional. The next mission is on Vakarel and is a difficulty 70 assassination. I'm not sure if you can keep the target alive as I tried three times double legging them and failed each time. Its very easy overall.

Final rewards: 2 tier 3 large pulse lasers, a tier 3 ER PPC; a tier 4 small pulse laser; a tier 4 AMS with 3 tons of ammo. Nice rewards for what was actually a very easy mission set.

9. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Cole Harbour in Free Worlds Commerce Hub:

Defending the Honour (House Marik vs House Marik): 1,290,905 c-bills, 1,467 reputation, 1 tier 3 LRM 15, 1 tier 3 PPC, 3 tier 3 medium lasers. Mission is a lvl 70 defence in Kearney. Hard fight as you keep having to swap sides but manageable as its mostly open so you see them fast. second mission is a difficulty 70 warzone on Mauripur. Every enemy for me was veteran or elite so be careful. Third mission is a lvl 70 assassination on Diass. Reasonably easy - NPC's are smaller except the target himself who is in a Atlas (AS7-RS).

10. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Anegasaki in Marik/Liao Border war zone.

the Enemy of my Enemy (House Marik vs House Davion): 290,905 c-bills; 1,467 reputation; Orion ON1-VA (quite heavily damaged); 2 x tier 3 SRM 4's. Level 70 assassination contract on Anegasaki.. main target is in a King Crab! Second mission is a level 70 Defence on Calloway. Reasonably easy. Third mission is a lvl 70 demolition contract on Daneshmand. Just a handful of mechs (lights, mediums and one warhammer) and tanks. One of the easiest missions in a long time.

Poor rewards really - at this difficulty the ON1-VA is very poor compared to other mechs of its weight. Sells for 3.014m c-bills.

11. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Ngake in

Destabilization (Anonymous vs House Marik): 290,905 c-bills, 1,467 reputation, QKD-4G (fully repaired). First mission is a difficulty 70 demolition contract. Easy opposition. Second mission is on Wallis and another level 70 demolition - not hard. At this point you get the Destabilization Part 3 contract but also the Corporate Interests one - either sides allegedly in the contract but not currently marked as exclusive, however the patch notes for today mention a change. The initial reward is unchanged for the Destabilization route but the other side offer 100,000 c-bills, 1,467 reputation and 4 unknown items. Corporate Interests is a very easy difficulty 60 raid. Bonus rewards look incredible at first: 5 x AC/20 BF, 5 x AC/10 BF, 6 x AC/5 BF and 8 x AC/2 BF. Sadly they're all tier 0 so sellables only. Still worth a LOT as the AC 20's alone will sell at 645k +/-rep %.

Definitely the bad guy in this contract and hits your Marik reputation.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  12. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Sheridan in Stewart Commonality warzone (rep 11).

Defend the Enhanced (Marik): 304,600 c-bills; 2,500 reputation; 2 x t4 medium lasers and 1 x t4 large laser. First mission is also on Sheridan and is a difficulty 70 defence vs bandits.Quite hard battle as heavily built up city and fighting mostly between Dragons and Banshees.Second part is on Bedeque and a lvl 70 warzone. Escalates fast but nothing surprising. Good rewards overall for a fast set of missions, particularly as the warzone drops a lot of t4 weapons.

13. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Colfax in Marik/Steiner Border warzone.

The False Flag (House Steiner vs House Marik then Kurita): 305, 750 c-bills; 2,500 reputation; 1 x t3 AC/20; 1 x t3 LRM 10 and 4 x t4 SRM 2. First mission is a difficulty 75 defence contract - last two rounds have a lot of assaults but if you distract them it wasn't that hard. Second mission is a difficulty 75 warzone contract on Nestor with a 340 ton limit. Third mission is a difficulty 75 assassination on Hyde against House Kurita.

14. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Labouchere in the Duchy of Tamarind warzone:

Forceful Negotiation (Marik): 2.305, 621 c-bills and 2,500 reputation. First mission is on same planet and a difficulty 75 raid. One of the easiest battles in the game with just aircraft, a few tanks, 4-5 quickdraw and a stalker. The mechs were all separate and disintegrated under fire from my 4 assaults! Second mission was on Alula Borealis and is a difficulty 75 demolition contract. Very easy again. Third part is in promised Land and is a difficulty 75 warzone with a 340 ton limit.

15. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Kilarney in the Free Worlds League Shipping Lane warzone:

Shipping Disruption (Gienah Automotive vs Durapaq Corporation): 304,825 c-bills; 2,500 reputation; 1 x t3 BF AC/10; 1 x t3 Large Laser and 4 x t4 small lasers. First mission is a difficulty 70 demolition on the same planet, max 315 tons. Second mission is a difficulty 75 raid on Schererville - interesting tweak and well designed mission with a quite intense fight.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  16. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Lyran Rebellion or Lyran Independence at Mariefred in rebellious Lyran Province warzone (Reputation 11):

Lyran Rebellion (House Steiner): 304,283 c-bills; 2,500 reputation; Griffin GRF-1N and a tier 4 PPC. First mission is a difficulty 70 raid at Uzhgorod. Second mission is a difficulty 70 defence contract on Soilihull. Third mission is a difficulty 70 assassination on Aristotle but as an alternative the Free Skye Movement offers a contract with the same c-bills/rep but 10 double heat sinks instead. Pick your preferred loot or faction you want to build standings with.

Its presumably a bug but as of the 20th Dec 2019 you can do "The Cost of Freedom" mission after you've done the other side of the mission and assassinated their leader! Bug or not thats a single mission with a 1.545m c-bill/2.500 rep/10 DHS payout on top of the difficulty 80 warzone rewards.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  17. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Eaton in the Lyran Military Strongholds warzone:

Shadow Coup: 305,275 c-bills, 2,500 reputation, 2 x t3 PPC and a pilot Capt. Louise Fenstrom. Two contracts appear. A difficulty 80 raid in Leganes
    Vekholm - good mix of enemies. A difficulty 80 assassination in Vekholm.

[BUG] When I completed the Shadow Coup High value mission I didn't get the reward pilot Capt. Louise Fenstrom. I did get the c-bills and reputation. 21/12/2019.

18. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Tomans in the Steiner/Kurita Border warzone:

A Dragon in Sheeps Clothing (Kurita vs Steiner): 444,856 c-bills, 3,250 reputation; Dragon DRG-1N. Difficulty 75 demolition on Tomans. Two further demolition contracts in same area follow.

I got a DRG-1N after the second and third mission so a slight but rewarding bug!

19. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Altenmarkt in Lower Class KuritanWorlds warzone (tier 12):

Rise of the Black Dragon (House Kurita): 4,578,000 c-bills, 3250 reputation, 2 x T4 LRM 20's and 2 x T4 ER PPC. Difficulty 80 defence with a 360 ton limit. Second mission is a difficulty 80 warzone on Maule with a 360 ton limit. Third mission is a difficulty 80 assassination on Sternwerde. Just 4-5 mechs, with the target in an atlas, but a LOT of vehicles and turrets surrounding the hill he's on.

Great reward for a decently easy piece of work with no negatives to any inner sphere faction.

20. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Predlitz in the Drought Worlds warzone (tier 13):

Charity Case (Inter-system Advocacy): 850,750 c-bills, 4,500 reputation and 5 unknown items. Difficulty 95 raid, Significantly harder than previous HV's so go with your heaviest firepower. TBC. Second mission was another 95 raid on Polcenigo. Third mission is a difficulty 95 demolition on Luzerne, surprisingly easy after the last two.

Unknown items: 1 x T3 ER PPC; 1 x T3 Large Pulse Lase; 1 x T4 LB 10-X with 4 tons of ammo; and 4 x T4 Small Pulse Lasers.

Overall good rewards with no negative reputation as fighting pirates etc. Salvage is weak as standings will be low.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast