HGN-IIC-B "Lyrmageddon" (4x cLRM20, 1x cUAC10, 2x cERMLas, 2x JJ, cXL320)

Thread in 'HGN-IIC-B' started by Sun Zu, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Sun Zu

Sun Zu New Member

muhaha

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015
  2. Sun Zu

Sun Zu New Member

Well, i just realised a similar loadout was posted earlier this day (even with a similar name).

3. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

I see what you mean, but it's a different build. Your's will stay.

4. Sun Zu

Sun Zu New Member

5. Karl TenBrew

Karl TenBrew Star Lord

Part of me still can't get behind the 20s, lulzy as they are...but this mech is an assault that actually has four hardpoints with 20 tubes each. It's kind of hypnotizing, I can't say no. My only real suggestion for improving the build while remaining within the spirit would be to shuffle some 2-4 tons of ammo into the legs like so:

I know having a side torso blow up isn't going to be an instant KO for this thing, but it will probably FEEL like it to lose 8 tons of ammo in a go!

6. enileph

enileph Star Lord

I would remove the second JJ, that way you can get things like more leg armor and AMS>

7. Karl TenBrew

Karl TenBrew Star Lord

Not enough slots. You can squeeze the XL 325 (and by extension an extra heat sink) and armor that way, but adding the AMS system back uses all available slots. Some other ammo would need to go, or the UAC-10 downgraded.

However, after seeing this build posted I had to take something in the same vein for a swing. Couldn't overcome my personal aversion to the 20s, but I've still been using a variant of this build that drops to 15s so you can upgrade the engine and get AMS to GREAT success, and had a 1k+ match on the first drop with it:

...and I know what I said about leg ammo, but water bonus to Clan DHS is too stupid good to pass up if you can manage it.

I've found the second jump jet useful for difficult navigation, but am considering dropping it for another heat sink and nearly full armor at least while mastering it since large missile systems are not exactly heat neutral:

8. Sun Zu

Sun Zu New Member

that last loadout looks pretty good indeed, going to try it just now.
    and how about artemis?:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  9. RisTanA

RisTanA New Member

Here is my take. I really love it

[/QUOTE]

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast