1. Dear MechSpecs visitors!

To help pay for the hosting, an extra ad slot using Google AdSense's new 'AutoAd' system is being tested. This is only enabled for our (many) guest visitors, so register an account and the site will be back to how it was. Let us know if these ads get too invasive, as user experience is of course top priority!
    --- Regards, the MechSpecs team!

Sale HEAVY LIFTING - DROPSHIP DEALS

Thread in 'MWO News and Information' started by Excalibaard, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Link to full article here

2. Shock

Shock Patron of the Underdog

I still can't see the dropship deals being a good buy. Even with a cbill bonus item, $4 each for cbill available mechs is questionable value.

Maybe if you're just starting out and need to get some variety in your garage and have money to spend. But otherwise, I just don't see it.

3. TucsonKaHN

TucsonKaHN New Member

@Shock having been in that position myself a few months back, I would say that it would be the exact reason to spend money on Drop-Ship Deals. The real daunting thing after that, though, is generating the C-Bills and XP to skill out and refit the mechs accordingly. They could do a much better job, though, of making the deals more valuable and thus more marketable. This C-Bill bonus item is a step in the right direction.

Excalibaard and Shock like this.
  4. Shock

Shock Patron of the Underdog

Thanks for the new player perspective. I've been playing so long I don't remember much what it was like

5. TucsonKaHN

TucsonKaHN New Member