Casual HBK-4J "Crunchback" (5xMPL, 2xSRM6+A, XL275)

Thread in 'HBK-4J' started by CarloArmato, Oct 30, 2019.

1. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

Heavy hitter with good to decent speed. 5xMPL coupled with -10% laser duration are capable to pinpoint damage very well, while SRM6+A coupled with -10% missile cooldown will grant a very similar cooldown to MPLs, so you can always alpha strike and shield. -5% missile heat is welcome, but it won't matter that much.

IMHO go XL or don't pick this build: if you fit a LE or a STD engine, if you will lose the left torso you will become so hot that you won't be able to shoot at all during a brawl or an engagement, so don't bother.

Skill wise, I would pick mostly firepower and survival. A little bit of acceleration and deceleration are welcome, but not mandatory. I would also max radar deprivation and seismic sensor: if you don't like or you think you drop without them, you could pick extra survivability or, even better, some speed tweak.
    This build should be fairly cool (especially if you lose the right arm with an MPL), so I would favor airstrikes for early game damage and softening over coolshots.
    https://kitlaan.gitlab.io/mwoskill/...c6200000000000000000050a7dff6820101#s=Weapons

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast