Casual GHR-5H "Poppie Wubbie" (2xHPPC, 5xMPL, 2xJJ, XL300)
4/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'GHR-5H' started by CarloArmato, May 15, 2019.

1. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

2xHPPC poptart (only 2 JJ though, sigh) plus 5xMPL for anyone that get closer and thinks you are a helpless baby seal under 90 meters. To be tested.

2. WrathfulMonk

WrathfulMonk Benefactor

MechLab won't let me build this do you have an import code?

3. CarloArmato

Client code:
    Code:
    An382:D1|Nd|i^|i^|c?ph0|[email protected]|c?|i^qh0|[email protected]|c?|i^rZ0|c?|i^sZ0|c?|i^tf0|NGuf0|[email protected]
    EDIT: that's theory crafting though, I still have to build it... I'm not sure why it doesn't let you though.

4. WrathfulMonk

WrathfulMonk Benefactor

ohh because i didn't set up the standar armour...

5. CarloArmato

6. CarloArmato

It's a common mistake, I did it myself a couple of days ago :D

7. WrathfulMonk

WrathfulMonk Benefactor

I look forward to testing this out

8. ShiverMeRivets

ShiverMeRivets Well-Known Member

4/5,
    Good build, but requires care and discipline. I know I will kill myself with it... You will overheat very quickly if you fire both MPLs and the PPCs - it is either or. You may be able to alpha once from a cold state.

When someone gets inside 90 meters then you use only the MPLs and have plenty of cooling for them alone. The crux is that you are likely already riding the heat scale at that point after firing the HPPCs. For this reason I replaced the MPLs with SPLs (on the Mjolnier, but very similar) and never worry about the little heat they make - but pretty much gave up on alpha striking everything except a narrow band around 100 meters...

To get the 3rd JJ, you can drop one DHS. This sounds odd given my argument above, but if you intend to fire HPPCs/MPLs either/or then 4-5 installed DHS can be sufficient. You will get a lot of value out of that 3rd JJ for poptarting.

9. WrathfulMonk

WrathfulMonk Benefactor

I agree above, the 3rd JJ is better, I have only played without skills, but it helps a lot, I took off a MPL in the centre torso this mean could top up the armour, but it's not max tonnage, so I'm thinking maybe a clan probe or a TC might be worth it somewhere....