Casual FLE-17 "Striker" (6xMLas, MASC MK1, XL170)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'FLE-17' started by CJPowell1337, Dec 5, 2018.

1. CJPowell1337

CJPowell1337 New Member

30 point alpha mixed with a MASC MK1, this mech can pull off some great hit and run tactics. Chose MLas for the longer range, fits my playstyle more than the up close SPL versions, but the drawback is the longer burn time usually resulting in you standing still longer. Be careful out there.

renzor51 likes this.
  2. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

Locust version for comparison.

I'm not sure the DHS loss for a MASC is worth it: it's true that you can reach 165 km/h without skills once MASC is active, but 145 km/h is more than often enough for most situations, plus MASC build is hotter... And switching MASC for another DHS completely nullify the reason to use a flea over a locust.

3. CJPowell1337

CJPowell1337 New Member

My build was fully skilled, hot but not too bad for the way I play. id probably drop a MLa before I dropped MASC, which still puts out more damage than my LCT-PB

4. Jake Plissken

Jake Plissken New Member

I love this build, great with laser duration skills. You can surprise and fluster mediums in a heads-up fight if you spam toggle MASC and it's more flexible than the SPL version for quick play.

5. Evvo

Evvo Well-Known Member

5/5,
    Good build with a longer range take. Performs better than expected, MASC let's you reposition easily. Can run hot. Good pinpoint
    Highest dmg after a few games: 850

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast