Everyone sucks except me.

Thread in 'Betty's Playground' started by BindMind, May 14, 2014.

1. BindMind

BindMind Advanced Member

Prove me wrong.

2. Remarius

Remarius Star Lord

Screen shot your stats pages. Current and archived. ;)

3. enileph

enileph Star Lord

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! :D

Joe Bopper and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Michael

Michael Grand Poobah

Stats pages make me laugh. Lots of people play in groups/clans and pride themselves on their stats when their team helps build those stats. I know one guy who plays almost exclusively with another player friend of his, or in 4 mans, and he has a great KDR. Put him in a PUG drop and he is nowhere near as effective. Just sayin'

5. Remarius

Remarius Star Lord

True but if he has nothing at all to back up his claims.... failure even before he starts.

The stats also gives away if he's one of those sad players that think because they only play optimal mechs that makes them good.

6. Magnificent Bastard

Magnificent Bastard Dispossessed

If sucking is wrong I don't want to be right.

[​IMG]

Edit: Quite possibly the gayest thing I've ever said. xD

7. SparePartsBin

SparePartsBin Active Member

People who obsess over their stats like those numbers are life and death are sad.
    I am a geek who loves the computer version of as TT game I must be sad too.

8. SAI Peregrinus

SAI Peregrinus Advanced Member

The 4 stats I track aren't shown on the stats page:
    Damage/match
    Assists/match
    Kills/match
    Damage/Kill

The first isn't always relevant (eg a Locust 3M with dual AMS protecting a bunch of assaults) but is a reasonable proxy for fight participation.
    Assists/match is similar (can be very low if you get slaughtered, or steal all the kills).
    Kills/match tells how good you are at finishing people off. You want this to be at least 1.
    Damage/Kill shows practical accuracy. Anything under 100 to 150 or so means your taking others' kills, anything over 200 means you need to aim better (or get out of the LRM boat).

9. millipede

millipede New Member

I'm hoping to rise from abysmal to "sucks" someday! God willing, maybe even mediocre! One can always dream!

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast