ENF-5D "SWAT" (1x LBX10, 3x MPLas, XL300)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'ENF-5D' started by B0ilz, Feb 17, 2015.

1. B0ilz

B0ilz Well-Known Member

Crazy fast, inspired by more hit and run builds I've seen. Looks good, this mech series does!

Blagg Zear likes this.
  2. Michael

Michael Grand Poobah

I tried this. The ranges that are required for the LBX almost always get me Side Torso death.

3. Zeriniel

Zeriniel New Member

I've been running this with a XL280 instead. When its good, its good. But I've been steadily declining in success with it. Trying out a standard AC/10 instead.

4. LT Satisfactory

LT Satisfactory Benefactor

Nice way to shoehorn the MPLs in.

5. cs_kami

cs_kami Benefactor

This is very similar to what i first wanted to do with this mech and had a great first round. I have a stock engine, but more ammo, the LBX is (like in the Centurion) an Autoshotty, so i highly recommend more ammo for it! I finished the round with CT and both ST orange or cherry... don't know how i lived, but i lived.

6. Virlutris

Virlutris Junior Member

I run mine with an XL295, 4 tons of spammo, and 2 JJ.

To me it feels like a Yen-Lo with better hitboxes. I have to get close anyway for best effect, and the better hitboxes help. I actually got the "Yep, Dead for Sure" achievement (finished match under 19%) running this thing. The hitboxes are just that good.

Even moar wub, and better spammability on the LB10. My scores actually look a lot like my Yen-Lo scores in terms of kills and damage. I want to see how it does once I unlock the double-basics. So ruthless :D

7. Dagonus

Dagonus Moderator Staff Member

5/5,
    Love this build. Tears stuff up.

8. renzor51

renzor51 Advanced Member

I played around a little with this to put an LFE in, but I'm also not a big fan of LB10X. Here's what I made, mostly similar:

Deviating strongly along the same lines, I replaced the MPL's with ML's and dropped a DHS to fit a UAC10 in there:

Nekromanteia likes this.
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast