ENF-4R "Standard Wubber" (5x MPL, 4x JJ, STD260)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'ENF-4R' started by Jagger225, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Jagger225

Jagger225 New Member

This is a standard version of all the "Wubbers" that have shown up. I like the standard version because you have that entire right side to soak damage...unfortunately for this build, the other "XL" versions hold much more firing potential.

Another reason why I like this is it is very easy to control heat, even with minimal basic skills unlocked (or none at all).

Chain fire the five MPLs for nearly constant stream of wubbing. When peaking, it totes a decent 30 damage alpha. Be sure to keep moving, you do not want anyone shredding off that left torso...

GL HF!

2. Jagger225

Jagger225 New Member

Max engine, max JJs, max Wubs!!

3. SuperPignouf

SuperPignouf Junior Member

5/5,
    First saw it in action in Sean Lang's vids then decided to try it. This is imho the most solid and consistent Enforcer build. Good heat good mobility good survivability good pin point damage.

4. Olozim

Olozim New Member

ENF-4R

I was inspired by this build, and changed a few things... I dropped two heat sinks and added a beagle probe, and pushed the armor to almost max. I absolutely love this build and it's nice being able to skirt around the main engagement and rip off arms and shoot people in the back. Great survivability with the STD engine and maxed armor. Combined with the devastating pinpoint dmg, this thing is scary!

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast