1. Thanks for all your efforts with rating recently! You have helped a lot with making this site more user-friendly! There are still many builds that have not received a single rating though, so if you see a build with no stars, you know what to do ;)!
    -- the MechSpecs team.
  2. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

Funny DWF-A "Ultra Alpha" (2xcHLL, 2xcGR, 1xcAC10, 6xcERML)

Discussion in 'Ultraviolet Builds' started by Remover of Obstacles, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Remover of Obstacles

Remover of Obstacles Benefactor

Work in progress.

Pushing passed the bounds of reasonable heat efficiency with a large (mostly) pin-point(ish) alpha while maintaining 10 sustained dps.

2. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 01110010 01101111 01101111 01110100 Staff Member

Pushing past multiple boundaries I see. Triple AC10 with maxvom seemed workable at least ;)

Appreciate the science from the lab at ALPHA INC.

Remover of Obstacles likes this.
  3. Remover of Obstacles

We here at ALPHA INC. are devoted to saving the Dire Whales and finding a useful role for them in the game.

It may take years of trials and significant buffing of cUAC20s and base mobility before there is a reason to take the DWF over the Kodiak, Blood Asp or Mad Cat MKII. But that won't stop us from spending obscene amounts of C-bills on weapons and omnipods trying to find a way to make it viable.

The results of the most recent testing indicates that viability requires a trip over the paywall to get a pair of arm omnipods from the most expensive hero mech in the game.

4. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 01110010 01101111 01101111 01110100 Staff Member

Sounds accurate. 6AC5 just doesnt quite have the sheer DAKKA that 8AC2 does.

The Daishi should have annihilator-sized quirks to do anything in the game anymore.

5. krevLL

krevLL Well-Known Member

I'll just throw my contractually obligated take in here if we're talking about ALPHA Inc.

6. Remover of Obstacles

I think you might need more ammo.

Excalibaard and krevLL like this.
  7. krevLL

krevLL Well-Known Member

Lol I completely forgot about ammo. Thanks for pointing that out.