1. Dear MechSpecs visitors!

To help pay for the hosting, an extra ad slot using Google AdSense's new 'AutoAd' system is being tested. This is only enabled for our (many) guest visitors, so register an account and the site will be back to how it was. Let us know if these ads get too invasive, as user experience is of course top priority!
    --- Regards, the MechSpecs team!

Dreadnought beta

Thread in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by PyckenZot, May 7, 2016.

1. PyckenZot

PyckenZot Benefactor

Hey guys,

I'm still sitting on 2 codes for the Dreadnought closed beta (includes a "hero" ship). When interested and thinking you might be worthy of such a code; PM me and subject yourself to my judgement ;)

2. ManganMan

ManganMan Benefactor

I'm already invited. About the game itself - the same matter as the Fractured Space - long battles, respawns (which is good for me, because doctor said that I can't get irritated too much :rofl:). The big minus is a lack of ship categorization (there are only classifications).

3. Remover of Obstacles

Remover of Obstacles Star Lord

Could you throw up some updates if you have time? I am curious on how this game will turn out.

4. ManganMan

ManganMan Benefactor

OK - did some matches with my buds. Since I've sometime get forcibly AFK-ed, well... We've lost EVERY. SINGLE. MATCH.
    Damnit - on one match, five secs after respawn and - BANG - another my death on the account. This is STUPID :rage: :punch:

5. Lan

Lan Mech Wrangler

I'm also in the Dreadnought game, it's fun and fairly well polished. I can link some videos if anyone is interested though the language is unfortunately Swedish. :p

6. PyckenZot

PyckenZot Benefactor

Got quite the collection of vids ready myself. Just been too busy toying in Blender to post any of them ^^

7. PyckenZot

PyckenZot Benefactor

Actually seen that so many here have access, we should try a pre-made drop once. I'd love to see how that affects my K/D ;)

8. psychosmurf96

psychosmurf96 Active Member

I'm enjoying the beta so far. Mainly play an up close and personal Dreadnought and mid range Destroyer. still pretty noobish ;)

9. PyckenZot

PyckenZot Benefactor

Yeah, loving the game. Huge TTK. Preferring heavy destroyer and light dreadnoughts (that broadside!!!) most but do fairly well as support or corvette as well.

I just love killing corvettes though. They are so not used to people with dedicated anti-corvette builds! :sneaky:

10. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

Guessing I noticed this way too late for one of those codes ;p anyone else got one?

11. PyckenZot

PyckenZot Benefactor

@Durandal send me your email address via IM. One code hasn't been revoked yet. I'll see with the person whether he intends to use it.

12. ManganMan

ManganMan Benefactor

Anyone is still playing Dreadnought? :D