Deathwish "In remembrance of Inner Sphere" (1x UAC20, 5x cERSL, cXL275)

Thread in 'Deathwish' started by KA217917, Sep 23, 2017.

1. KA217917

KA217917 New Member

In comparison all other HBK IIC I really had to struggle getting this mech up and running. This build figured out to fit best to my personal playstyle.

Always group up with a bigger buddy so that you aren't the prime target and support him with your firepower and armour. Just don't go in on your own because you are way too fragile and don't stand in front line.

Excalibaard likes this.
  2. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

The Deathwish reminds me of the original hunchback :) this seems like a very capable build, though the UAC could become a problem in longer brawls. Maybe an LBX20 could be an interesting alternative?

KA217917 likes this.
  3. KA217917

KA217917 New Member

I tried both variants - LBX and UAC - and felt more comfortable with the UAC because of the possibility of double tapping and double damage if all shells are hitting despite the jam chance that occurs.

First I tried it with 4t ammo and - yes - in some matches I ran into a lack of ammo. After I increased that to 5.5t I never had problems again in QP. If you want to try this build in FP I totally agree with you that the amount of ammo is a servere problem and you may consider changing to an UAC10 for longer range and the opportunity of carrying more ammo.

4. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

It's not just the ammo, jamming can also really screw you over if you're going for sustained damage. Since this seems to be a mech to keep relentlessly fighting, maybe a more sure-fire weapon would be beneficial :)