Casual Deathwish "Boom Vomit" (1xUAC20, 5xERML, XL275)

Thread in 'Deathwish' started by renzor51, Mar 25, 2020.

1. renzor51

renzor51 Advanced Member

So this is an HBK-IIC that I was never interested in because it's kinda weak with the arm reliance, etc. But, since it's on a dropship deal right now (and one of the few heroes I don't have), I looked it over again and saw something interesting:

All of the HBK-IIC's are more sluggish compared to their IS counterparts, agility-wise, with the exception of this one. Accel, Decel, and Turn rate on the Deathwish is identical to IS HBK. The torso twist rate is 9DEG/sec slower. So, quirks aside, I figured that if I made this into a large dakka and five laser configuration, it'd be a lot like an IS HBK-4G with a classic build, but would also have a better UAC and effectively an LFE, with more range, albeit hotter weapons. Interesting.

Here's a 'classic' build. It's hot, so kind of a defensive 'vomit' build, which is how these fragile things need to be played anyway. Going to give it a shot.

Cooler running alt with less range:
    (Similar to another build from another thread here.)

2. renzor51

renzor51 Advanced Member

Modified it a little after testing. Too hot. Dropped the engine a ton to add another DHS. With full operations and a bit of heat gen, it's not bad. Alpha with double-tap in the 60's.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast