CPLT-C1 "Tripulsica" (3x LPLas, 4x JJ, XL300)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'CPLT-C1' started by Falconium, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Falconium

Falconium Administrator Staff Member

Essentially, this is a result of three things: the new Quirks, my personal hatred for LRMs, and the new triple-LLaser heat penalty rule. In the end, this is a straight up Alpha 'Mech. There's never really a reason not to fire all 3 Lasers at once, and with all those DHS, it shouldn't have much trouble with Heat dissipation. And 4 JJs let it maneuver in and out of tight spots quickly. Still have to try it, but should be a fun build to run.

dog_funtom and Solahma like this.
  2. B0ilz

B0ilz Well-Known Member

Totally going to try this. Also SLOT FILLING! WOO! PURE BEAUTY!

Falconium likes this.
  3. Sassafras

Sassafras MechSpecs Addict

This reminds me of Blagg's Thunder Cat build which was a blast to play back when PPC+ERLL was the meta. Will definitely be trying it out, though it's too bad there's no heat reduction quirk.

dog_funtom and B0ilz like this.
  4. scromboid

scromboid Well-Known Member

Thank you for trying to revive the poor Catapult! It's by far one of my favorite chassis....

5. Falconium

Falconium Administrator Staff Member

@scromboid --- Thanks, and you're welcome. :)

Besides, what can I say . . . the Catapult-C1 was the first 'Mech I ever bought, and it holds a special place in my 'Mechbay as a result. ;) :thumbsup:

6. Nimnul

Nimnul New Member

5/5,
    Really enjoyed this build, succeeded with it and it gave me something to do with my Founder Catapult.

I ran it with an LFE300 though, since I had it sitting around. Doesn't run quite as cool and requires the ears to be stripped of most armor, but still does alright.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast