COM-1B "WUBmando" (3xMPL, BAP, XL235)
4/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'COM-1B' started by XtopheleS, Oct 23, 2013.

1. XtopheleS

XtopheleS New Member

Near max engine (you can use the engine from the "BAM!" (AC-20) BJ-1 build if you have it), with MPL's for light terrorizing fun, and BAP just because. Let the rave begin. WUB WUB!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  2. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Fantastic Build! Decent Cooling and high Pinpoint.Damage for such a small Bugger. Full Stars from me. Can even use the XL235 from my Blackjacks! Thx

3. epikt

epikt Benefactor

Nice build.
    Here's a variant with max engine and better cooling, but no BAP:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  4. Tekran

Tekran New Member

I've been running an almost identical build for a while and really like it. Drops the BAP for max armor and 11 HS total.

COM-1B

5. XtopheleS

XtopheleS New Member

I like the tweak on this with no BAP- that's usually how I run it when I'm solo, though I take BAP often when I'm with a group because of the utility it provides.

6. Madwizz

Madwizz New Member

I was surprised by how good this build is. I was just thinking that it will overheat and get myself killed, I was wrong. The speed, the maneuverability, and the rapid damage this build can do is great. :)

[​IMG]

7. dranozir

dranozir MechSpecs Addict

4/5,
    Good build to kill back of atlas !

8. Crankpin

Crankpin New Member

I'm basically just a Commando pilot now and this if my favorite mech. Use max engine with 3xMPLas. No BAP. More heat sinks. Almost full armor. 1.62 heat efficiency and one button simplicity (well, two buttons with chain fire that are only used on hot maps). The quirks and cooldown module makes it so that I fire off all those lasers about every 2 seconds.

Just wish I could have the TDK arm armor buffs and this would be the perfect pinpoint alpha damage light.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    Excalibaard likes this.
  9. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

the quirks make this build very good! :D 35% duration reduction with the skill tree!

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast