1. Thanks for all your efforts with rating recently! You have helped a lot with making this site more user-friendly! There are still many builds that have not received a single rating though, so if you see a build with no stars, you know what to do ;)!
    -- the MechSpecs team.
  2. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

Cipher 'Tank-Buster' (6xcuPL, 6xcMG, cXL180)
5/5,

1 rating

Discussion in 'Cipher' started by Aylek, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

High dps build on the Cipher. Playing this thing differs a lot from the mass MG PIR-1, but it's deadly nonetheless.

2. Dagonus

Dagonus Benefactor

Your title says LMG and your build shows MG. Which are you suggesting?

3. CarloArmato

CarloArmato MechSpecs Addict

"High DPS" with micro pulse lasers... He probably mispelled standard MGs.

4. Aylek

Yeah, it's standard MGs obviously. Sorry for the mistake. LMGs are trash. ;-)

5. Aylek

[​IMG]

Working on it...

6. CarloArmato

CarloArmato MechSpecs Addict

5/5,
    The way to go on the Cipher: I personally strip some armor and add a 7th cuPL, but that's me.

7. PeterCarpetBeater

PeterCarpetBeater New Member

Why not run with 8 Micro Pulse Lasers? The ghost heat starts at 9. I personally had some devastating results with this build.

Check this clip:

8. Aylek

Simple reasons for exactly the 6 / 6 setup: from my experience with this chassis I wanted both every single bit of armor, even on the arms (which surprisimgly work as shield) and a sufficient amount of MG ammo.