Casual CHP-1N2 "Straight on (pin)point" (1xAC20, 3xMPL, 2xERSL, LE300) + alt (4xMPL)

Thread in 'CHP-1N2' started by CarloArmato, May 24, 2019.

1. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

Overall -1xMPL performance wise compared to CHP-1N2 "Hunchback on steroids" (1xAC20, 5xMPL, LE280) + alt (LE295)
    This variant make use of the additional energy hardpoints to gain some free tonnage by using ERSL instead of MPLs. This variant actually has 3 tons of ammo, while the previous iteration (4xMPL) had only 2.

Yes, in less than 5-10 minutes since I've posted this build I've realized I could have optimized this build even further, sorry for the spam.

-1xMPL compared to CHP-1N2 "Hunchback on steroids" (1xAC20, 5xMPL, LE280) + alt (LE295), but this variant has way better armor values and is faster. Due to the fact it has -1xMPL it will look like to be a lot cooler, but be mindful it still has the same amount of DHS. Still, it shares the same perfect synergy between AC20 (3.4s cooldown) and MPLs (2.8s cooldown + 0.6s duration). Only 2 ton of ammo is what actually bothers me the most: it will be only 20 shots with maximum skills.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  2. Lorgot

Lorgot Advanced Member

Is it possible to have just one thread instead of three for basically all the same builds?

3. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

Sounds good to me... It makes sense because MPL and ERSL are so similar they pretty much look like a variant of each other.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast