1. Important News!

MechSpecs is changing owners. Please follow this link for all the details. It also includes a crowdfund, all donations are appreciated!
    Thanks for your attention -- the MechSpecs team.
  2. Welcome to MechSpecs!
    If you enjoy the site, please consider to register an account for free! Get access to our discord channel and the ability to rate/comment on builds you like! If you've already registered, make sure you log in at the top-right corner of the site.
    --Cheers, the MechSpecs Team.

BSW-X1 "Brawlhalla" (AC20, SNPPC, LFE 280)
5/5,

2 ratings

Discussion in 'BSW-X1' started by vipershark, Jan 12, 2018.

1. vipershark

vipershark Junior Member

Blasting Potatoes has never been so fun! the speed desync of the AC20 and SNPPC make it a little annoying at max range and with lights, but otherwise have fun poking at close range or committing to a brawling with a 30 point alpha, a complete deadside and two shield arms as well, meaning the fun doesn't stop till you hit the ground most the time.

At 86 KPH you can really move around with impunity so if you find the ridge the enemy team has all their guns pointed at you can find a different one, and also just fast enough to avoid getting pinned in a bad spot. finding the edge of a line, their back, or even NASCARing if it is the weekend works well, you got the speed to do it.

[​IMG]

Excalibaard likes this.
  2. WarhammerBW

WarhammerBW New Member

5/5,
    Good mobility and alpha damage. Packs a good punch.

3. Excalibaard

Excalibaard Space Snob +++ Staff Member

5/5,
    Have been using this build with great success, and a minor (but important) difference: Mount the AC20 on the LEFT TORSO. The SNPPC and AC20 are so close together, the convergence is amazing! I also prefer to mount more ammo in my Left than my Right leg, because the right leg ammo is the last to go. if you put too much there, big chances are you die from piranha ammo explosion.

With steady aim and balls of steel (and blue energy) you can tear someone up very nicely like a tiny boom-hammer.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018 at 11:57 AM