Bounty Hunter II Edit:"The Flying Hexa/HeptaWub" (2x LPLas, 4x MPLas, 3x JJ, STD300)

Thread in 'Bounty Hunter II' started by anonymized1, Dec 4, 2015.

1. anonymized1

anonymized1 Dispossessed

For your consideration.

2. anonymized1

anonymized1 Dispossessed

So I played this a few times this weekend. It's teaching me the value of heat management, and pinpoint damage. With the 46 point Alpha, I was blowing off components with ease, and picking off cored mechs left and right even on the hotter maps. Jump jets, and the standard engine saved my A$$ more than once. I may drop in BAP.
    Range is the only deficit I see in this loadout at the moment........ it's a lot different run than my usual AC laden builds.
    That being said, I had a lot of fun with this.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2015
  3. Alik Kerensky

Alik Kerensky Active Member

Run something similar... less jump, more wub and slightly different armor setup.

Group 1: 2x LPL
    Group 2: 5x MPL
    Group 3: 5x MPL Chain-Fire

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  4. StrikeEagle52

StrikeEagle52 New Member

Actually I'm running a similar build as well while dropping all jump jets for extra heat sinks. Seems like those increased cooling efficiency really makes a difference in a sustained fight.
    Here's my recent result before having full basic skills:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. anonymized1

anonymized1 Dispossessed

Nice.
    Don't think I could run it without the Jump Jets though... Good for getting out of tight spots, plus great for finding that perfect firing position.

Updated for better survivability.... and those leg happy types

6. enileph

enileph Star Lord

At least 1 JJ. That would help turning that wide body around.

7. anonymized1

anonymized1 Dispossessed

After some grooming over several matches... well on it's way to Mastery, my modified version of this build.
    Minus one JJ, more armour in the legs with a modified armour config and heat sinks spread for crit padding.

Also, drop the endo throw in an XL, 4 more heat sinks and an extra MPL in the head.
    No longer a Hexa, and not a true Zombie like @Alik Kerensky but a viable XL Alt I think, if you can handle the XL

Or with extra JJ

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2016
  8. anonymized1

anonymized1 Dispossessed

This thing is a monster! I luv it! ^_^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This second one isn't really a good example because the other team pretty much just stood around and let me and the Grillmaster blow them all to hell, but...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast