BNC-3E "Dakka-Wubshee" (3x AC5, 4x MPL, STD320)
5/5,

1 rating

Thread in 'BNC-3E' started by Blagg Zear, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

A slow AC-Platform but should take some brutal kills before going down. For ammosaving you have a Quad MPLas. Heat is very manageable. Don't forget to TT!!!

Blagg

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  2. e92

e92 Benefactor

This build generally reminds me of epikt's Angry Lobster. Same ammo, slightly slower, an extra LLas for touching people at range, and a boat load more armor.

If his is an angry lobster, this is a fiddler crab. One lobsided crab with a single giant claw!

[​IMG]

Edit: Can't CASE an arm :angry:

Suggestion for a tweak: Drop the MLas out of the head and CASE the left arm. Then use the remaining weight to bump the armor of the shield arm on the right. You can then move a ton of the leg ammo on the right leg to the head also. That would make the right side beastly for tanking; even spray like missiles and LB10X.

I'd still be tempted to move 2 heat sinks to the left arm, 5 tons of ammo to the right torso and CASE it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014
  3. Flokoloko

Flokoloko Advanced Member

5/5,
    Using Blagg Zear`s build, i like it much more than the common "Little David" (IT HAS TO WUB!!!)

It lacks a Little in the long and medium distances (Medium lasers do better in that case) but as soon as the enemy is within range of the MPlas, the BNC gets a real monster.

I got the XP for Mastering in nearly no time, while only basiced (didn`t even have 3 BNCs at that time).

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast