BLR-3M "Maelstrom" (1x SRM6, 1x LBX10, 2x LLas, 6x SPLas, AMS, STD300)

Thread in 'BLR-3M' started by Blagg Zear, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Tried to use up every given Hardpoint. This Monster came out. Harass enemies at mid-range with your LLas & LBX. For close range engagements you can tear up your targets with a deadly Combo of 6 SPLas and one SRM6.Launcher in a single Strike. Followed by some Pumpgunshots and Sidetorsos / Rears will be ripped apart within seconds. Don't be misleaded by the low Heatefficiency. You have 18.65(!) mDPS for aggressive Brawls for a short timewindow, which usually is enough to get your kills.

Weapon Groups:
    1. LLas (linked)
    2. LBX10
    3. SPLas + SRM6 (linked)

Alternate "Volcano" Version

Blagg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  2. Kryten 2X4B

Kryten 2X4B Active Member

I am looking forward to grind up your mech with this cheap alt:

1. LB 10X-AC
    2. 4x MLas
    3. SRM6
    4. 3x MLas

or use macro on MLas...

3. Regina Redshift

Regina Redshift Sass Elemental

Wow. The 3M looks like the best Battlemaster variant thus far.

4. Kage Supreme

Kage Supreme New Member

I opted to keep the LB 10 and SRM 6 combo(because dat blast radius) and went with 4 MPlas instead of LLas or many more Mediums. Why? Improved Heat efficiency, Faster mech. Get this baby up to 75 kph with the close range assortment and pull out pieces of the enemy like a shovel on a cake.

Weapon Groups
    1. LB 10x + SRM 6
    2. Right Arm 2 MPLas
    3. Right Torso 2 MPLas

If you drop two of the Double HS from the right torso and put in another MPLas, heat efficiency will drop to 35% instead of 46%. I would personally rather keep the heat in control, that SRM 6 will cook your seat if you are not careful.

I like the build, the BLR-3M certainly does look like the most versatile Battlemaster right now.

5. Regina Redshift

Regina Redshift Sass Elemental

Kage, that build would be better off on a heavy 'mech. This Dragon is faster, cheaper equally well armed. Plus it doesn't eat up as much of the tonnage limit.

(Tip of the hat to Blag's Terminator)

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast