BL-6-KNT "Death Knight" (3x LPLas, 3x MLas, XL350)
5/5,

4 ratings

Thread in 'BL-6-KNT' started by Mirenheart, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Mirenheart

Mirenheart New Member

This one I've been using the most. It'll work on any chassis. Also reversible on any chassis if you want the LPLas on the left side, though, the head laser is on the left.

You can Alpha twice on any map without overheating, three times on most with the 6B.

It works best on the 6 and 6B.

The 6 having energy cooldown quirks as well as half Energy and have MLas range quirks.

the 6B has Energy heat and range quirks.

It works fine on the 7L with the shortened laser duration and some range.

Worst on the 7 because it only has 10% energy cooldown for it. I suggest running something with PPCs for the 7.

Edit: Also works on the other Variants: BL-6B-KNT/BL-7-KNT/BL-7-KNT-L

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
    Plunders and Blagg Zear like this.
  2. Plunders

Plunders New Member

5/5,
    This build works great.

3. Victorion

Victorion New Member

Really loving this particular set up on the 6R Custom Geometry variant.

I'm raking in 275,000 - 350, 000 in any match that I don't get instagibbed within the first few minutes, which are most of them.

Elited, this thing runs quite cool, and in normal combat pacing of ducking in and out of cover, it is very easy to maintain.

My variant personally shaves the leg armor to pretty low levels to squeeze in the BAP instead of sacrificing a heatsink. I find that a combination of the BK's agility, damage potential, and the 2x AMS 1x BAP combo makes this mech the perfect companion to pretty much any Assault mech in the game, and that's how I usually play it, to great success. They can't get overwhelmed by less then 3-4 Missile boats, they can't get shut down by an ECM light. It helps them perform tremendously, while I just pour on the LPL fire on targets their dueling.

I find that no one shoots at BK legs, due to the CT being such a dmg sponge, so it hasn't hurt me yet.

4. HctPeace69

HctPeace69 Well-Known Member

5/5,
    Love this build! Don't think I've played a CW match without it yet...

5. boods

boods Active Member

5/5,
    Very fun build. Even with no skills unlocked, I put up 800 damage. I look forward to how this performs with elites maxed.

6. Solahma

Solahma Star Lord

5/5,
    I have loved this build on the BL-7-KNT because I can mount all of the weapons in the torsos. It's the only variant that gets an extra energy hardpoint in the RT and it is much higher mounted on the chest. Stacking all the LPL in the RT fits very well and I found you're able to connect with LPL shots more often with this setup.

Also, I would recommend not putting weapons in the Right arm if possible and using it as the shield arm. The RA is much larger than the LA and makes for great shield. Wouldn't want to lose a big weapon due to losing that big shield IMO. However, losing arms doesn't happen very often at all, so it's really not a big deal.

Excalibaard likes this.
  7. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

I like Solahma's reasoning here!
    Since I have an XL350 but no 360, and I don't like to leave tonnage open I'll try this on my 7:

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast