BJ Club of 1000+

Thread in 'Blackjack' started by Blagg Zear, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Welcome to the "BJ Club of 1000+" ! Here you can post your Highscores with 1000+ Damage dealt with your Jacks. Pls let us know which Weaponloadout you had in your match.

My Highscore:

[​IMG]

(1x ERLLas, 5x MLas @19DHS)

in this round i went brawling like nuts instead of playing classic careful scout/skirmisher.. The result was devastating. I did overheat several times on Mordor, and that last guy (spider) cored me with a LLas.Beam, right in the same moment when i legged him in the air with my Deathstar.Beam. He gets my credits for that skillshot! :rofl:

2. Algae

Algae New Member

Wow congratulations Blagg! Going to try your build and work toward getting into the 1k club with you! Nice job!

3. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

thx.. yeah try it, it's a very easy to use build. Whenever you see some Enemies, get in Range - Alphabeam, get away. If your target is distracted by your mates, simply hold your ERLLas.Button and combine with MLas.Chainfire, you won't OH so fast but your Damage.Score is increasing steadily. For distant Enemies you have the ERLLas..

4. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Target Info Gathering + Imp. Artillery Strike

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  5. Business

Business Advanced Member

[​IMG]

AC20 (4t ammo), 3 medium lasers and an arty strike. I thought I was recording from the start but apparently I started after the first engagement---still, most of the real meat of the match.

6. seedless

seedless New Member

BJ-1DC 4Mlaser 1 AC-20
    1027 Damage

[​IMG]

7. Pelmeshek

Pelmeshek New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
  8. Certissian

Certissian New Member

After many great matches in this mech I finally got 1k damage ... and actually remembered to take a screenshot :D

[​IMG]

And here is the fit:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    Cpt Chattahah likes this.
  9. Business

Business Advanced Member

10. epikt

epikt Benefactor

[​IMG]

Medium pulses and LB10X.
    Unfortunately I missed multiple critical shots on Remarius, which was almost legged, and that cost me the game.

11. Business

Business Advanced Member

[​IMG]

Pretty laid back round, too. Only got pressured by a Daishi and Battlemaster, but damn, did they hurt. Really need to practice head shots on the clan mechs, though, because I keep getting one shot right on it but can't get a second to finish the job.

Had a 1/9 912 round just two games prior, too. Higher averages since the clans went live, with a single torso getting blown out causing a half dozen or more components to be destroyed, lol

12. Business

Business Advanced Member

[​IMG]

I missed about a half dozen shots of ac20 that should have been easy, but yay, another 1k game

13. matacks

matacks New Member

[​IMG]

(1x LPLas, 2x MPlas, 3x SPLas)

That was actually my best damage to date. It's so fun being all psyched after hitting a new high number. :D The BJ did well in this Frozen City match.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
  14. SirEpicPwner

SirEpicPwner Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Done with this build:

15. MightyBolamite

MightyBolamite Junior Member

I did it! I get to join a club!
    [​IMG]

16. SirHitman

SirHitman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Screen from a while back.

17. Crotch RockIt

Crotch RockIt Junior Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    epikt likes this.
  18. Arnie

Arnie Benefactor

Still not as impressive as most above me (and I had the Quirks on my side), but still a highlight for me:
    -2nd overall time I broke 1k damage (1st was 1013 in a DWF) and my highest damage ever
    -1st time I got 8 kills since achievements were implemented -> ace of spades achievement
    -mech only had basics unlocked (it has speed tweak now after this match)
    -16 component destructions
    6ml, 2mpl XL295

[​IMG]edit: XL295 ofc, not XL235 :shamefullyembarrased:

SirHitman likes this.
  19. tjbearpig

tjbearpig Junior Member

[​IMG]
    Used a 6x med las + lrg pulse config on a -1X. Pretty solid mech. :D

Edit: Sauce

Last edited: May 8, 2015
    epikt, SirHitman and Solahma like this.
  20. POOTYTANGOSAUR

POOTYTANGOSAUR Well-Known Member

Similar to tjbearpig, I run 5 medium lasers, 1 lgpl; so that they are all arm mounted.
    I was last alive vs their atlas, king crab, stalker, orion, and timberwolf. Killed two of them but when I was kiting the atlas, their near full hp crab ambushed me. If I had played smarter this could've been a much more impressive game but I wasted armor early on. I recommend always trying to preserve armor on your blackjack and maximize output. Otherwise you get owned like I did lol.[​IMG]

Solahma likes this.
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast