BJ-2 "Medium Common Steak" (4xMRM10, CASE, LE235)
5/5,

3 ratings

Thread in 'BJ-2' started by Excalibaard, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

A jumpy Murm-boat, the latter part is pretty common. It's nice to have a decent use for CASE, so I figured I'd use it, could just run extra armor/ammo. Excited to try it out when possible :)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  2. Excalibaard

Here's one with less excessive ammo and more backup lazors:

3. Anunaki

Anunaki Active Member

I am running the second version already and love it. Finally has a place in my hanger.

Excalibaard likes this.
  4. Anunaki

Anunaki Active Member

5/5,
    Alt variant is excellent for this chassis

Excalibaard likes this.
  5. Excalibaard

Three more alternative variants:

MRM20s are less weight-efficient, but MUCH cooler and use a slot less, enabling the use of FF over LFF.

MRM10s can work with ERMLs too, but it gets really hot. If you prefer to play as a skirmisher, this may be for you.

And if you prefer to be more sustained, you can also run this instead:

6. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

5/5,
    Probably the only way to make this build work (and the only reason why I vote it 5 stars). If you do not own already this mech (I own the loyalty mech), don't bother.

I use the 2xMRM20, 2xERML, 2xJJ, LE225 version

It isn't a heavy hitter or a killer due to the fact the main damage is heavily spreaded, but can work as an harasser, skirmisher and poptart. Simply exploit those high hardpoints and jump jets, try to avoid focus but hit with everything you've got if the enemy does not pay attention to you. Heavies and assault get priorities, especially those firing at your team. Engage mediums and lights only if they cannot be dealt by your team mates and are an immediate danger to either you or your team.

Just remember: you can get their attention pretty damn well with a 40 missile barrage, but you will have an hard time dealing the killing blow. Be always ready to disengage when treated and stick as close as you can to your team.

7. CarloArmato

CarloArmato Professional Potato Carrier

Top damage despite we lost (we were going to lose anyway even if I did have any other build).

8. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

This is what I currently run, managed to get 3 kills in it, didn't get the screenshot.

9. AluminumJacket

AluminumJacket New Member

Just wanted to say, I love this build. My Blackjack went from gathering dust to becoming my favorite Medium to field.
    Took it out today and also got three kills, with a solo kill on a Fafnir. I got a screenshot :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
    Excalibaard and The Verge like this.
  10. Excalibaard

AluminumJacket likes this.
  11. Sandwhichishere

Sandwhichishere New Member

5/5,
    With the weapon balance changes, this thing is a 550m SRM 40, it's great.

There's minimal face time now compared to previously and it can now pop tart very efficiently.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
    Excalibaard likes this.
  12. Excalibaard

Sandwhichishere likes this.
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast