Bandit "UltraRacoon" 2xUAC10, 4xERSL

Thread in 'Bandit Builds' started by ShooterMcGavin80, Sep 11, 2019 at 7:35 PM.

1. ShooterMcGavin80

ShooterMcGavin80 Well-Known Member

I like trying to do a 'set of 8' for omnipod heroes, when a viable build is possible. With the nice and tight ballistic hardpoints, the Bandit is pretty good for a dual ballistic build. Dual UAC10's work nicely. The four energy hardpoints are low and wide, making getting them on point pretty tricky. You have to expose your entire mech, and your mech is made out of glass, so I went with ERSL's. Mostly you're working with your UAC10's, but only occasionally when the fight gets to close range should you be shooting your ERSL's to amplify the damage.

Skill tree:
    https://kitlaan.gitlab.io/mwoskill/...f00000000000000e80e1701000080af2703#s=Weapons

I had fun skilling it up, while not a great mech, it was quite serviceable. I did run out of ammo a couple times, so it may be worth it to drop the CLAP in exchange for another half ton of ammo.

2. Lorgot

Lorgot Advanced Member

Either drop the clap for ammo, or in addition with some armor for a tc1 cause it’s pretty useless on the build

3. ShooterMcGavin80

ShooterMcGavin80 Well-Known Member

Faster targeting info is always nice. But yes, agreed. For this build I would recommend a 1/2 ton more ammunition:

4. Lorgot

Lorgot Advanced Member

That’s what the tc is going for