AS7-RS "Dual Dualies" (2x PPCs, 2x LPLs, STD325)

Thread in 'AS7-RS' started by Jagger225, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Jagger225

Jagger225 New Member

Greetings Mechspecs!

First time topic creator here.

You have all inspired me to be great, now I must share my inspiration.

At first this was a "HAHA THAT WOULD BE AWESOME" build. It quickly became my go-to.

The basic concept after I was over the laughing part was a high alpha that does not suffer from ghost heat, can hit hard enough to make someone back-up, and especially score a kill at your 300M - 540M sweet spot:

Alternate AMS version:

It also scares off lights with dual LPLs and larger targets with the pinpoint wub wub pew pew action!! :rofl:

Please leave questions, comments, or ratings (with explanations please). :phear:

Sincerely,

Jagger225

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
  2. Jagger225

Jagger225 New Member

This was also my Grinder Build that got me through basics, I tried a couple other builds, but then went back to this one again - and I just elited the RS with it!! :p

Here are my grinder builds of the same (the first "HAHA" build):

Again, comments, questions, and ratings (explained, please) would be appreciated!

Sincerely,

Jagger225

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
  3. Stoney

Stoney New Member

You're leaving a lot of capability at the mechbay without endo and double HS. This is how I'd set it up if I was going to run this...

4. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

I think this loadout would work better for the AS7-K. It has PPC quirks, and you could run a Gauss rifle in it, and it too would be quirked. I think I would run @Stoney build with more SRM ammo, and a STD340.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast