1. Dear MechSpecs visitors!

To help pay for the hosting, an extra ad slot using Google AdSense's new 'AutoAd' system is being tested. This is only enabled for our (many) guest visitors, so register an account and the site will be back to how it was. Let us know if these ads get too invasive, as user experience is of course top priority!
    --- Regards, the MechSpecs team!

Solaris AS7-KR "Tentacle Hug" (1xAC20 1xMRM40 5xSPL TC2 LE345)

Thread in 'Kraken' started by Excalibaard, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

This has done well for me in S7 D2. Ban Coliseum and Factory, the ramp slowdown on this 100tonner makes you an easy target.
    Against AC2 boats, banning boreal may be a good idea too.

Override at the start, you should be able to kill them before you kill yourself though.

A TC2 was just because I had this engine lying around. LE350 improves efficiency:

Elian Fricke likes this.
  2. Elian Fricke

Elian Fricke New Member

Im absolutely in love with that build.
    I kind of rebuild it with my normal STD300 Engine but still rocking.

3. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

How is the std300 working for you? I found that due to the short range it was very much 'go fast or go home' to beat the ac-boat king crabs

4. Elian Fricke

Elian Fricke New Member

Im not a experienced Pilot but im slowly working on it.

I remember having lost against those AC-Boat Kodiak's and King Crab's yet i dealt more damage and even managed to hurt them badly so I felt it was a closer match than before this build.
    But as stated earlier, im not very experienced and picked up the game like 3 weeks ago and since im on vacation i was very active and learning quite fast.
    I mostly aimed for the CT or legs.