ADR-P "Cool Guy" (5xcERML, TC1, cAP)
5/5,

2 ratings

Thread in 'Adder Omni Builds' started by Jaghaimo, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Jaghaimo

Jaghaimo New Member

I'm really surprised it has not been mentioned yet. This build is very cool, and I found it ideal for levelling basic and elite skills. It should be a good addition to CW drop-deck as well (when you have that spare 35 tons).

Omnipods give cooldown (6%) and duration reduction (-6%), but if you find it too hot (huh?) then swap side torsos for heat generation instead (B torsos, -4% heat generation, but cooldown drops to 2%). Central torso depend on your play style, I'm running PRIME for acceleration bonus, but D or A are good bet as well.

You don't need active probe, but it is useful when you face an ECM mech (extra income for ECM counter, plus your LRM boats have something to lock on). Alternatively you can bump targeting computer to TC2.

Weapon groups:
    Mouse1: both arms (fastest aiming, and when you're running too hot)
    Mouse2: alpha strike
    Mouse3: side and central torsos (for poking over)

2. Aramuside

Aramuside Star Lord

Yeah this is an old fit - I used it to reach #7 on the recent Adder part of the light competition.

3. SirDubba

SirDubba New Member

5/5,
    Surprisingly powerful and cool. I use TC1 on one hand and cAP on the other (removed hand actuators), might not be the best placement but I don't really poke with this 'Mech.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast