VTR-9K "Blue Screen of Death" (3x LL, 2x, SRM4, 1x AC2, 2x JJ, XL350)

Thread in 'VTR-9K' started by enileph, Sep 26, 2013.

1. enileph

enileph Star Lord

3x LLas, good fore both chainfire and alpha. AC2 for your right arm shooting, something really nice to use on other big and slow guys, and SRM for short range.

Not too jumpy though, and you may have to watch the heat still. But really, if you see something banged up, just send that LLas alpha to the core.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  2. don Zappo

don Zappo Advanced Member

Ha! I just came here to post this mech as I started running it tonight. I've been scooped! This is the most effective build I have run so far. Full stars!

One tweak - I have one less ton of ac2 ammo and one more DHS. Only a handful of matches so far, but it has been enough ammo.

I am also tempted to downgrade one srm4 to a srm2 just to fit in a third JJ and fill out all the slots...

3. Lan

Lan Mech Wrangler

Good build, I run something very similar but with Streaks and a AC5. The AC2 is nice to reach put and get that kill assist with. :)

4. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Traded the AC2 for a cool AC5 because this build needs a cool gun at high heat lvl.. ;)

enileph likes this.
  5. don Zappo

don Zappo Advanced Member

Says the man who has never found armor he didn't want to strip off. :) Here is an update of this cooler variant shaving off what may be excess ammo depending on your play style:

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast