Budget UZIEL-3P(C) - "No Love" (1xLBX5, 2xLL, LE250)

Thread in 'UZL-3P' started by deman102712, Jun 4, 2018.

1. deman102712

deman102712 Junior Member

Everyone loves the Uziel in lore, nobody seems to like her in MWO.
    I've been having some fun games with her in this loadout. I don't do well with PPCs so I traded for Large Lasers otherwise it's stock.
    Nothing flashy and I don't do a ton of damage but I've been averaging 250-300ish per game and it's the only medium so far that I've managed to get 500 damage in a game(Only once :( I'm still working my way out of Tier 5).
    Oh, and that LBX5 likes eating components. Switch arms for your preferred peeking side.

Excalibaard likes this.
  2. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

Good adaptation of stock, except I wouldn't run ammo in the torsos (which are going to take the most fire, thus highest change of being crit). 4 tons is a bit excessive for a single LBX5 too. Maybe run it like this?

Instead of extra JJs you can also take a Rocket Launcher to scare people away or steal a few important kills ^^

3. deman102712

You make a great point about the ammo locations. I never even thought about that.
    I do find that I personally need that 4th ton in some longer games though. Going back to the ST locations my lasers seem to get destroyed occasionally without losing the ST, and I don't really know what's going with that, so if I keep the LBX going a little longer I seem to do better.

4. Excalibaard

Excalibaard 101 010 Staff Member

That's the magic of equipment being crit by machineguns of LBX weapons (other weapons do it too, but have lower base chance). Very random and the best thing you can do against it is mounting DHS or JJS in the same torso and hoping it gets crit instead of the lasers.

4 tons is only useful in games that go REALLY long, and arm weapons are pretty vulnerable if you twist your torso to spread the damage. It's personal playstyle/preference, but I think my matches end too quickly before I get to use the 4th ton most of the time, hence my suggestion. The times I DO run out I'll generally have my lasers or something else to do.

5. deman102712

Thank you! I appreciate the advice.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast