TBT-5J ShadowCat Alt. Config. A (2x ERLLas, 1x SRM6, BAP, 4x JJ, XL320)

Thread in 'TBT-5J' started by CB Cyrix, Aug 12, 2013.

1. CB Cyrix

CB Cyrix New Member

A classic build does not mean super meta win button, it's a build to match the lore.

We don't have SSRM6's in game yet so it's as close as possible, spare tons added to engine for extra speed:

A fun build, lots of jumping around, it's speed allows you to snipe really well and dictate combat range. With the ERLL you can out range most things for some added survivability.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  2. enileph

enileph Star Lord

Hate to say this but:
    1) This is unfortunately not a roleplaying game, so matching the lore (without Streaks even) is probably not going to be any useful. If we have ssrm6, however, this may be interesting (so did a streak cat). But that aside, the idea and weapon config is good.
    2) Please get more SRM ammo, 100 SRM is NOT going to do much, you can fire less thaqn 20 shots! 2 tons at least, maybe 3 tons if you spam.
    Was going to say something about less JJ for AMS, but I guess that is a preference.

3. CB Cyrix

CB Cyrix New Member

I know it's not a RPG but some times people like to play something different and fun like Cattra's ShadowCat build. Original post updated with two tons of ammo for 34 shots.

4. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

I actually like this build, due to the speed You have. 4-5 stars.

5. enileph

enileph Star Lord

Much better with more ammo, upstarred!

6. CB Cyrix

CB Cyrix New Member

Woo thank you sir! Not to get some more love for the Bushwacker lol

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast