TBR-P "Patchwork" (2x cERLL, 4x cERML, 2x cMG, 1x JJ, cAP, TC2)

Thread in 'Timber Wolf Omni Builds' started by schnaetz, Sep 9, 2014.

1. schnaetz

schnaetz Benefactor

While adjusting to the current nerfs/buffs/rebuffs, I came up with this setup:

Modules: Adv. Zoom + Radar Deprivation + cERML Range

MG's, JJ, TC2 and are self-explanatory, the cAP replaces modules that usually don't fit anymore since the module-slots were reduced (sensor range, target info gathering).

It has all the tools I wanted, 0 emtpy slots, (almost) max armor and heat can be managed easily so I had a very satisfying min/max feeling when I finished tinkering :D.

Added LPL-Version (-cAP, -1DHS, -Armor, TC1 for TC2):

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
  2. makbeer

makbeer New Member

Tried this as soon as the 'nerf' hit but i ended up migrating right back to my 2LPL 4ERML timby...I just find it works better for me personally. I think I excel in the 400-500 meter dogfight range and the ERLL was making me too content to sit back at 1000m rather than try to find ways to get into medium range.

Gave it 'good' because i think it's a better build for some than the LPL build, just doesn't work well for my piloting style.

Personal taste there i think.

3. schnaetz

schnaetz Benefactor

Thanks for your rating and welcome to mechspecs! I know what you mean with that combat behaviour, I used to switch between ERLL and LPL builds and it happened for me too :phear:

4. schnaetz

schnaetz Benefactor

Because I also really missed the cLPLas after some games, I now run something in between....and added a LPL-version to the first post.

5. schnaetz

schnaetz Benefactor

LPL version for the upcoming patch:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast