STK-5M Terminator MKIII (2x LLas, 3x MPLas, 2x SRM6, 2x SRM4, AMS, STD300)

Thread in 'STK-5M' started by Blagg Zear, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

I tweaked my Terminator MKII Build by replacing the LPLas with three MPLas and by dropping Artemis, so to free some tons/slots for some more DHS. Though it looks like the Cool Efficiency went down, you actually have MORE Cool Efficiency if you still fire in Weapon Groups!

The Tradeoff is obvious - you have less Fire Range by the MPLas in comparison to the single LPLas, BUT you have more Pinpoint.Firepower if in Attack Range, and with more DHS you can fire more often your SRMs in Chain/Alpha. The 1ton less Ammo (=100 Missiles) can make you run short faster, but hey, you then still have the high Laserpower! Have fun..

Alternative with BAP & max Armor, by downgrading the SRM.Pods:

Blagg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
  2. Michael

Michael Grand Poobah

Your "Blaggs this and that" builds are starting to get really long in the title due to all the weapons and versions etc so I have started removing the name Blagg from them to fid things like the letter D in STD :p

3. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

Okok... you may do this. You are the Boss! ;)

4. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Michael,

Blagg is a terrible name, really. For the mechs, not the person.

5. The Verge

The Verge Moderator Staff Member

oh, as for the build, it does seem better. 4-5

6. Cpt Chattahah

Cpt Chattahah Min-Max Maniac

She's hot but my GOD is that a crazy amount of damage potential!! If not for heat, 5-5. With under 30% heat, 4-5. Still a frightening build!

7. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

"Though it looks like the Cool Efficiency went down, you actually have MORE Cool Efficiency if you still fire in Weapon Groups!" 18DHS > 15DHS

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast