STK-4N "Heavy Hitter" (2x LRM20+A, 2x ERPPC, 2x LLas, 2x MLas, 1x AMS, XL250)

Thread in 'STK-4N' started by preston5151, Jan 15, 2014.

1. preston5151

preston5151 New Member

Overall this build isn't very heat efficient but it is the most firepower i could fit in there. It definitely fits a long range roll with the ER PPCs and the ALRM20s but can hit at medium/close range if needed with the LLars and the MLars. it's only around 13% heat efficient with DHS, and has an endo-steel structure to save some tonnage. This build comes at a whopping 17,117,993 C-bills, but this build will probably get you a good balance of long range and medium/close range fighting.
    I would probably give my own build around 2-3 stars because of some of its disadvantages with heat. This was just for a LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  2. Blagg Zear

Blagg Zear Star Lord

I give it 1 Star because it's unplayable.

1. 10 heatsinks for so many hot weapons? Forget it, even if you only use them in Weapongroups or coolshots it's unplayable. You need 20+ heatsinks for this loadout.
    2. XL250 on the Stalker @52.4kph? You must be kidding
    3. LRM40 with only 2tons Ammo? What a tonnage waste
    There are some other problems but these are the crucial ones to give it 1star. Sorry for the lowest rating but thx for the joke and filler in this thread.

Tip: play some rounds and post some screenshots of your scores with this build. If you get over 500 damage you have my respect. :rofl:

3. Bashiba

Bashiba Well-Known Member

Not only is this build extra terrible because of everything previously mentioned, but the 4N sucks for LRM 20's, only has 10 tube Hard Points.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast