Casual STK-3FB "Murmur" (2xMRM40, 4xML, ECM/SA, LE300)

Thread in 'STK-3Fb' started by Krajeek, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Krajeek

Krajeek New Member

A concept I created that soon will be brought to life on the battlefield. While not tested yet, the theorycrafting should make for a devastating weapon, with plenty of missiles and lasers to obliterate the competition. I'll update this thread once it has proven itself on the battlefield.

2. ShiverMeRivets

ShiverMeRivets Well-Known Member

Laser AMS with stealth is a no no. Lose it or go regular AMS + 1 ton ammo.

Stealth will not do you much good with that heat management (even discounting LAMS). If you want to prevent locks at long range than ecm is enough. At short ranges stealth is good against atms/streaks opponents without a tag, but mostly to prevent opponents in a brawl from getting ragdoll information about you. This suggests that you keep stealth on while firing and requires very good heat management.

With your current build you will have to drop out if stealth after 1 or 2 alphas, or stop firing. The build is OK if you lose the stealth, go light FF instead and get more DHSs in there.

Personally, I am not a fan of MRM40. I would go with 30’s and add 2 more lasers and as many DHS I can possibly get into there - you can reach 19 total for a decent heat management.

Remover of Obstacles likes this.
  3. Krajeek

Krajeek New Member

Thanks for the advice. You were right - I was mainly using the stealth armor because I figured it would fill the last slots I had open and allow me to sneak around the battlefield before I dropped it to open fire, but a Stalker is not renown for speed. I've redesigned it to be more heat-efficient and loaded it up with DHS. I welcome your feedback.

4. ShiverMeRivets

ShiverMeRivets Well-Known Member

Looks pretty good, though very low on ammo. You need 1.5 tons more (2 tons per mrm30). Maybe you can get by with 3.5 tons total, the missile ammo skills, and fire discipline.

5. Shock

Shock Patron of the Underdog Staff Member

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast