Sparky "Quads" (4x LL, 1x JJ, XL280)

Thread in 'Sparky' started by fyrebryan, Sep 10, 2014.

1. fyrebryan

fyrebryan New Member

Some nice heat efficiency here, and decent range... can sub out 2 LL for 2 ER LL if desired (recommend swapping out the torso ones)... The only problem I've found so far is the arms fall off more than I would like. I'm used to running 4LL in my quickdraw 5k, and all in the torsos (more or less the same build... 4LL 17DHS)

after some trial and error, i think the best firing groups for this is 1 LL on RMB and LMB, then both torso LLs on a 3rd button... use the 2 torsos to "snipe" and you should be able to manage heat in brawls with having a single LL on each MB...

-1 DHS + 1x JJ +Armor

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  2. Solahma

Solahma Star Lord

Saw (killed) you in this build last night. You were basically abandoned by the rest of your team and left to die with that Jager. I feel bad. Someone voiced "wow 4 LL on the Sparky?" I immediately thought of you. Then I noticed it WAS you. Then I proceeded to let everyone know it was an XL build and to go for the side-torso :p

I'll might give this a try, but I don't like the speed or lack of many jump jets. The heat looks a bit difficult to manage as well for not being able to jump very high and utilize cover. You have to expose too much of the mech (down to the arms) to use all 4 LL.

top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast