Solo Challenge: Brokeback Pug: Why can't I quit you?

Thread in 'MechWarrior Online' started by Fherot, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Remarius

Remarius Star Lord

Well in fairness with CW I find those have increased as some maps are horrendous even if experienced.

2. Cpt Chattahah

Cpt Chattahah Min-Max Maniac

Lol. Doesn't that just make your night?

3. That Dawg

That Dawg Well-Known Member

You guys really need a bang your head on a brick wall smiley [​IMG]
    I know scores aren't important, but I HATE getting 970, 980, 990...ONE more hit..somewhere...anywhere...

The Verge and Cpt Chattahah like this.
  4. Aylek

Aylek Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

FU undamaged Enforcer...

5. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

Good on Leone though, 4 kills with 511 and still going. In the champ, which means he might've been a trial mech o_O

6. Aylek

He was....but he was late to the party, simply shooting every opponent who already was in bad shape. Met him on one of the nodes, killed two of his mates while he stood there. After a while he found his triggers and cored my already cherry red CT with an alpha, which promptly sent him to shutdown again. Same with 2 lights of ours (Huginn without any SRM ammo left for example). Well...

7. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

A rare GI match where this happened. Even weirder, they pushed over the saddle and beat us...as a PUG! Weird match :(

[​IMG]

8. Anassi

Anassi Benefactor

The first one hurts my feelings a bit.

On the second one it was even closer than it seemed. I had the enemy Misery stripped and the Stormcrow badly hurt, but I just couldn't get a piece of that Panther for the life of me. In the end they ganged up and rushed me down.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Aylek

In my opinion Panther hitboxes are bugged as hell.

10. tong169

tong169 Junior Member

this happened during this weekend's ''pot of gold'' event, an entire sub-100 damage lance.
    [​IMG]

11. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

Grr...having a LOT of teams disappoint me in my HBR tonight...

First one, I don't know what the shit was wrong with our assaults. We also had the Panther go running off to try and solo the entire enemy base, and got utterly raped as a result, for a nice zero damage game. I killed 2, stripped a Nova, and cored their Locust before they got me down.
    [​IMG]

Second one hurt even more, because I thought we were winning...until we weren't. I pushed back along the right side and found a Thunderbolt who was AFK, though a teammate got the kill. However, I piled on the Fang, Battlemaster, and the dead Stormcrow and utterly laid waste to them (solo kill on all 3), and both cored and stripped their king crab. I nearly had ThunderHorse, who carried their team, dead as well, but they all focused me in the end. 1 more alpha would've done it. Burned through all my ammo too. Then the scores hit, and I just shook my head...by the way, the question before my "Yes..." was "Now, am I going to be disappointed at the damage scores?" Again, wtf were our assaults doing? 4 assaults, and only one of them broke 300...
    [​IMG]

Edit, why post two when you can add a third? My final Heavy match of the competition, just as disappointing. I actually had a spree of 5 games where the damage was like this, and only one of them was a win as a result :( Good games for me, at least.
    [​IMG]

All of these were 4x ERML, 2x UAC5 with 4.5 tons of ammo and a cECM.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  12. Azakael

Azakael Advanced Member

Not going to lie, Durandal. When I ran into you last night, I was hoping that it would be one of your Brokeback PUG matches that'd show up here... not one of mine. And I'd probably not call it one of mine, because someone else had a better match than I did.

13. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

Mwahaha, I relish in your pain ;)

Azakael likes this.
  14. RecklessFable

RecklessFable Star Lord

For some reason my screenshot folder seems to be missing some shots... But I was more than double the damage of the next player on my team.
    Me and my wub-wolf will have to carry harder.

[​IMG]

15. Sassafras

Sassafras MechSpecs Addict

[​IMG]
    Thanks for coming out guys.

16. Vundar

Vundar Well-Known Member

I've got one for you lot :D What's worse is that I was still 4th highest damage dealer in the game.

[​IMG]

17. Durandal

Durandal Min-Max Maniac

I...I just...why team? WHY!? That Alpha and Bravo lance...

[​IMG]

Motörhead likes this.
  18. book

book New Member

Typical Terra Therma troubles. Some guy was complaining about how the other lances didn't push the enemy held center while his lance was distracting them. The bonus was the last mech on our team, the X-5, stalking a legged Firestarter for a good 2 min before killing him.

[​IMG]

19. Motörhead

Motörhead Benefactor

This is the story of the champion TDR, elited now with a W/L of 0.31 despide playing decently.

[​IMG]

Was getting the 5th kill on a red ST spider when the whole remaining mechs jumped on me.

Bravo! to bravo lance :rofl:

20. ipeedmypants

ipeedmypants New Member

[​IMG]

kinda painful, was still a fun match however, cracking 1k in a loss, in a medium, laser boat, in hell...

Remarius likes this.
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast
top-fast